The encounter

ZOOTOPIA TANK POLICE

Capítulo 3: The encounter

Judy looked down on the road cop suit. The bright orange colors seemed to hurt her eyes.

"Well, Judy, let's hand out fines."

The rabbit's good mood almost gave way to the parking meter control vehicle, which looked like a toy before her eyes, and what's worse, unlike her previous fast and reliable police motorcycle, her new car was extremely slow and the engine vibrated a lot, not with the power of a good accelerator, but with the pitiful agony of a chunk of garbage.

"Ag, what a humiliation," Judy said aloud to no one in particular as she looked in the rearview mirror and clenched her fist, "cursed I will not be defeated, I will not give them the pleasure of seeing me quit. Come on Judy, you can!"

It was a funny thing, however, the fact of handing out fines made the young rabbit feel like a hidden pleasure and encouraged her for the rest of the day.

.

.

Leaving the police station, Duke Roedriguez and Nick Wilde were escorted by a huge rat.

"Well, Mr. Roedriguez, if you are subject to police abuse, don't hesitate to ask for my services," said the rat lawyer.

"Don't worry, Mr. Perales, I'll call you if there's a problem," answered the weasel, and then the rat smiled at him with his yellowish teeth and then left.

"Hey Roedriguez," said Nick, "couldn't your lawyer sue the police for the treatment they gave you?"

"What else would I have liked, but with my file it would have been impossible. He just got an agreement that they'd clean up my file a little bit."

"Well, that's something. Anyway, let's go see Finnick."

"What does that desert fox dwarf want?"

"No idea, look, over there is Flash, the fastest sloth of all Zootopia."

"Only in his sports car, Nick, only in his car."

The little predators waved to the sloth as they did not want to waste hours waiting for an answer. Once inside, Flash stepped on the gas and in a matter of minutes he reached Zootopia's naturist life centre.

"What's up, my good friends of the wave" Yax the Yak the hippie wave greeted them, while a lot of flies came and went from his head and neck fur.

"Are we all set?" The fox asked.

"Ready my friend, big friend, best friend" he replied and then the group entered the naturist centre.

Finnick was leaning on a high lectern and glanced at Nick, who was snickering and laughing.

"I couldn't find a smaller podium!" shouted the little light beige fox.

"And how many phone books did you have to stand on?" the reddish orange fox mocked him.

"Fuck you, Nick! Well, if we're done kidding ourselves, let's get down to business."

Flash was about to ask something, but fortunately Roedriguez beat him to it.

"Yeah, tell us what we're doing here."

"As everyone knows, the band of Buajaja came to Zootopia. This is a problem, that eco-terrorist is going to ruin our whole business."

"Wait a minute, don't tell me you want to go up against the bad-looking pig," suddenly said Nick, who looked worried.

"Don't worry Nick, I know about your mother and her unexpected visit from those two cats who work for Buajaja. I already sent your mother to another town, to Bertha's parents' house, the elephant."