The predator

ZOOTOPIA TANK POLICE

Capítulo 11: The predator

A snowy peacock wondered how everything had become so complicated and so abrupt. The perfect plan had degenerated into an armed confrontation within the wagons of the old moving train. On the one hand he and his wolf henchmen faced a small group of animals who called themselves something like the Alliance.

"Stupid clowns better give me back my key to the reagents," threatened Lord Sheng.

"You mean this key, bleached bird " mocked Nick Wilde, as he threw the key back and forth into the air.

"You seem to have an eye for valuable, Duke," Finnick praised him.

"As a pickpocket, I have a good instinct for recognizing what is valuable," the weasel boasted.

A ball of fire addressed the friends and they had to bow their heads.

The security measures imposed by the mayor were strict and only the mayor's security team carried weapons, which were then passed into the hands of Finnick's gang. Lord Sheng on the other hand had more subordinates, yet none of them carried a lethal weapon. Of course, the latter did not represent much advantage for the group of swindlers, since the wolves used the few aerosols available to them and used them as tiny flamethrowers that could throw tiny fireballs.

"Damn it," shouted Finnick, who, like the peacock, wondered how his perfect plan got out of hand so quickly.

With the city guards knocked out by Yax's adulterated canapés, and his weapons at the disposal of his gang, he thought everything would go smoothly, however, he found that the purified air distribution ducts could not be regulated since a foreign distribution system interrupted such a plan.

Lord Sheng wanted to release the deadly compound during the course of the train, however, he realized that he did not have the master key with him. One thing led to another by making the peacock unintentionally reveal his plan as Finnick's gang announced their intentions to take the passengers of the train hostage.

"Come on, come on," said the bird trying to change his strategy. "This confrontation is completely futile, if you give me the key, I promise you that I will reward you beyond your wildest dreams."

The other members of the little fox gang evaluated the proposal of the peacock, especially Roedriguez. The insane bird was right about one thing: they had reached a dead end, and the key was the key to breaking the current impasse.

"Forget it, man, I may be small, but I'm not stupid. As soon as we give you the key, you'll finish us off."

"Idiots, you're not getting out of this alive!"

"Damn, it's only one turn before the train gets to the detour," the peacock thought. "My plumage is at stake. I've got to release the compound before those clowns get the train out of Zootopia."

"Boss, I'm running out of bullets," Yax told him, and the other members of the "alliance of evil" warned him.

The situation was urgent. While Finnick wished his criminal gang to be recognized as the most evil of all Zootopia, that did not mean that he wanted to kill the entire population of the zootropolis, especially if he considered his beloved Gazelle to be one of the victims of Lord Sheng's evil plan.

"Nick, please tell me you have one of your brilliant ideas."

"I'm sorry, Finnick, but no. When we run out of ammunition, we can't beat those stinking wolves with brute force."