A piece of cake. Judy's decision

ZOOTOPIA TANK POLICE

Capítulo 9: A piece of cake. Judy's decision

The Zootopia press covered the special event in which the old train of the zootropolis was bidding farewell.

"I will never forget the great dream that our late Mayor Leodoro Gonzales had for the new train," said Mayor Carlota Bellwether solemnly, "He could not see his dream come true, but his legacy will last for many decades. A new train will soon come to our beloved city, and we will bid farewell to the present with a toast to the memory of Mayor Leodoro Gonzales."

Several guests applauded the sheep and the event began as the richiest and the lucky winners of the lottery were entering the train for what would be it last and glamorous journey.

A couple of animals were trying to get onto the train wearing maintenance suits and carrying several oxygen tanks.

"Stop there," ordered a rhinoceros with a gesture of few friends. Show me your boarding passes and the statement of what you're transporting.

"Here you are," said Finnick as he showed him the counterfeit boarding passes and oxygen cylinders documentation.

"Straight from the naturist centre of Zootopia, the best purified air. The best of the best as Mayor Bellwhether asked."

The rude rhino looked carefully at the papers and clothing of the group. Finnick knew he shouldn't be nervous because now his friends would show him how well the fakes and costumes were made.

The security guard did not notice anything unusual and gave the little desert fox and his friends a free pass to enter the train.

"Well, from now on it's all going to be a piece of cake," thought Finnick, relieved.

The "alliance of evil" had entered the train, but it could not take the other animals hostage like that, before they would have to make previous preparations.

"Guys, how's the oxygen cylinders installation going?"

"Everything is going perfectly, boss," said Duke Roedriguez.

"Well, Nick, what about the guards?"

"They look hard, but even the hardest one needs to breathe."

"And the others?"

"Yax already took Flash to the cockpit. I'm sure they've already neutralized the driver. Then, our dear hippie friend will go to the dining car and do the same with the chef," smiled Nick.

"Like I said, guys, it's all gonna be a piece of cake now."

All the train cars were refurbished and what used to be a crowded space with cheap seats was now transformed into several wagons that were environments for a luxurious casino or a five-star restaurant for the super-rich.

Once all the guests were inside, the doors closed and they immediately noticed how the purified air was circulating through the area.

"Oh, what pure and invigorating air," said Mayor Bellwheter to herself when a subject caught her attention.

"Lord Sheng, I'm glad you accepted my invitation."

"Mayor Bellwhether, I would never have thought to miss such a noble gala in honor of our dear friend Leodoro."

"I love to hear you talk like that, Lord Sheng. I hope you, like everyone else, enjoy the mobile gala."

"Oh, believe me, Mayor, I'm sure I'll enjoy the evening. In addition, what better place to see the fireworks, without taking into account the fact that all the cabins are pressurized and we can breathe this wonderful air without the use of those annoying masks..."