Missing...

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. After last night I felt a lot better as I didn't have to hold that secret anymore. Somebody knew.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I wonder what we're doing today?

I looked at Seto' s bed, to find it empty. He must have gone for breakfast.

That's what you think...

"What do you mean by that?" I asked myself. Hoping for an answer. But none came.

What did he mean? What's happened to Seto?

I cautiously entered the living quarters where everyone was. Everyone but SetoSorcerer...

"Hey doods, where's Seto?" I asked them.

They all looked at me, confusion on their faces.

"I don't know, he must have gone out for a walk or something." Sky answered.

I really hope that was the case.

I strolled outside, the morning sun reflected off of the trees and made the area look beautiful.

Deadlox appeared behind me.

"What's up?" He asked me.

I told him everything, I don't want to keep it a secret any longer.

Jordan joined us while I was explaining, that means 3 people know now.

"So... your worried about Seto because of what the voice is saying in your head?" Deadlox asked.

To be honest, when he said it back to me, it did appear pretty stupid. But none the less, it was all the truth.

I sat with Deadlox, admiring the lake, yes, the cabin is next to a lake.

The sun reflected off the waters surface, showing off many colours. It looked amazing.

My eyes landed on a figure, standing on an island in the middle of the lake. I knew who it was immediately.

I poked Deadlox beside me and pointed to the island.

"Do you see that?"

The figure still stood there, clear as day. Deadlox shook his head.

"I don't see anything. Why? What do you see?"

I looked down at the ground in shame, only I could see him.

"Doesn't matter."

Deadlox stood up and walked inside. Leaving me on my own.

I sighed and looked at the floor. Why was I the only one that could see him?

Because you're crazy.

No, I shook my head and shouted out loud.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"

I rested my head in my hands and cried. I couldn't think of anything else to do.

I felt a hand on my back, I stopped crying and looked up to see who it was.

Captainsparklez and Bodil40 stood above me, concern in their eyes.

Jordan was listening to music on his phone while sharing the ear phones with Bodil.

"You think I'm crazy." I said in defeat. I'm losing my mind.

Yes you are...

"No, no, no, no, no, no." I said while covering my ears with my hands, tears falling down my face.

Jordan kneeled down in front of me.

"I don't think you're crazy Ian, me and Martin believe you."

Bodil nodded his head in agreement.

"Can we try to find Seto?" I asked. I don't want Seto to get injured because of me.

You can try.

"Yeah, we can try." Jordan comforted me. "You stay here a minute, Me and Bodil will search the cabin."

I nodded and stayed put.

Captainsparklez had left his phone outside, I could faintly hear music leaking from the earphones.

I picked up the phone which was still unlocked, he was listening to a song called 'Illusion' by Approaching Nirvana.

I put the earphone in my ear and listened for a bit.

The moments pass,

I can't rewind,

Thinking why,

Why I'm the only one,

Too see you.

Those words stuck in my head.

It sounded just like what I was going through at the moment. Is that all this is? Just an Illusion?

I'm counting sheep,

to try to fall asleep,

wondering why,

why I'm the only one,

too see you...

"Do you like that?"

I looked up to find Jordan, smiling at me.

"It's a good song, do you like it?"

I nodded my head.

"It fits so well with the situation I'm in right now. I'm constantly going to worry at night, wondering if I'm going to have another nightmare. I don't know why I'm the only one to see him. The song describes that."

Captainsparklez nodded.

I looked up at him, hopeful. "Is Seto there?"

He shook his head, which made my heart sink to the floor.

"He may be just out on a walk, if he's not back by tomorrow, then we can start worrying."

I nodded, I shouldn't be getting too worked up about it, I'm letting this whole thing get to me.

I need to calm down.

He didn't return during the day, when we went on a walk around the woods I saw no sign of him.

When I went to bed that night, the empty bed stared back at me.

What if he's in trouble?