Don't Give Up

Setosorcerer's POV
*******************

I stared in astonishment as Captainsparklez ran towards the still figure laying on the bed. He lay in a pool of his own blood.

Why has he tried to kill himself, he may not know it, but he has so many people supporting him to his friends and his fans.

Is it that bad?

I ran over to him and quickly gave him a strength potion, to keep the Derp from escaping.

The Derp wouldn't die if Ssundee did, he would just be set free and allowed to do anything he wanted.

"Still alive, but barely." Jordan said quietly, holding his wrist to feel a pulse.

He's still losing a lot of blood, I need to cast a healing spell on him to help him survive.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, it was very hard to make a health potion, especially for someone on the verge of death.

Captainsparklez sat with Ssundee, holding his hand and whispering things into his ear, knowing that Ian cannot hear him.

I swayed my arms and hands to create the orb, then held my hands up to my face.

"Heal Him."

I blew into my hands, and sure enough, the more air I blew, the bigger the orb got.

I raised my hands up, guiding the orb into a position above Ssundee' s body. The orb then spread out into what looked like a little galaxy above him.

(Not the chocolate.)

Particles from the galaxy rained down into his body and sunk into his skin, it carried on doing this until the space above him was empty.

Ssundee let out a deep sigh and relaxed onto the bed.

Jordan lowered his head onto Ian's chest, sighing in relief. He then looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks."

I smiled back and nodded to him, leaving him alone with the now asleep Ssundee.

I really need to talk to him.

I have a plan.

To get rid of that thing.

Hey! Sorry it's so short, I do a thing depending on my mood when 1 day, I upload once in a long chapter, or upload two short chapters.

I just want to mention, THANK YOU FOR 250 READS THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH. Ok, I've calmed down. But seriously, thank you for the support you are giving me on this.

I know you are probably sick of these talks, if you are just skip it.

I need to talk about something that has occurred within the last two chapters of this book.

Suicide.

I'm not really someone who talks about this sort of stuff, but I deem it necessary at this point in time because I know there is a lot of people that consider suicide.

Like I mentioned in this chapter, even if you think you don't have anyone that cares about you, there is always someone there, always.

I have a very good friend in real life that considered suicide. (Sorry if you read this) but I always told her that I would be there for her and you just have to live through it.

Life is the hardest thing you go through, it always had its ups and downs, like a rollercoaster. It's no fun without the twists and turns.

I have had bad times in my life, which are still going on right now, but I stay happy, I tell myself that I need to be happy. So I am. I ignore the bad times and focus on the good.

That's what you need to do.

You have so much life ahead of you, never give up.

-RebekahOwen.