Questioned

I managed to sleep through the rest of the night without dreaming, thank god

When I woke up, I could hear some faint crying through the wall. I know who it is straight away.

I get up out of my bed and put on a shirt, suddenly realizing that I was bare chested through all that happened yesterday. Causing me to blush.

I entered the living area where I found Bodil drinking a cup of tea on the couch.

"Is it alright if I go in your room? Jordan sounds pretty upset." I asked quietly considering everyone else was still asleep.

Bodil nodded, "Sure, he wouldn't talk to me but he might to you, since.... Yeah" he cut his sentence short, not wanting to include that detail.

That made me feel incredibly guilty, this is all my fault.

Yes it is...

"Shut up." I said quietly as I walked down the hallway towards Martin's and Jordan's room.

Now I'm talking to myself, great, now I'm even more of a freak...

I expected a snarky comment off of the demon living inside me, but none came.

My inner demon, that's what I'll call him. Sounds threatening which is exactly what he is.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it, peeking inside.

All of the lights were off and the curtains were closed, blanketing the room in darkness, a depressing atmosphere has settled in the room.

I looked over at the bed in which Jordan lay. I couldn't see him personally though. His body was covered by his blanket, but I could see the blanket rising and falling in an uneasy rhythm, due to him crying.

I closed the door behind me and approached the bed, sitting down on the end, where I couldn't bother him too much.

He seemed to stiffen up a bit, but he didn't move.

I placed my hand on what felt like his back, or his chest.

"It's me" I said, making my voice known to him.

He slowly lowered the blanket which covered his face, until his chocolate brown eyes peeked over the top of it. They were red and puffy, and staring at me as if I was about to murder him. Like puppy eyes.

"Is it... actually....you...though?" He asked, his voice lined with fear.

Whatever happened to him last night.... it's shaken him up pretty badly, he's scared to death.

"It's actually me." I said soothingly. "The real me."

He jumped up out of his bed and hugged me, squeezing me tightly as he started to cry again.

"I... I thought you were dead..." He sobbed.

What? Why would he think I was dead.

"Do you want to talk about it? I have no idea what you're on about." I asked innocently.

He let go of me and sat cross legged on the bed, looking up at me.

"I wrote up in the middle of the night, to find you fidgeting, you were kicking your legs out and grunting, as if fighting something. Just as I was about to stand up and wake you up. I saw a transparent figure emerge from your body, and stand above you, staring at you as it slowly turned opaque. You then stopped moving, I couldn't see your chest moving up and down so I gathered that you weren't breathing so I panicked. The figure looked at me, completely unaware that I was awake, his eyes were cross eyed and he had a grin on his face. I realised it was Derp Ssundee. He then walked out of the room. I then got up quickly to check on you. When I got to you, you weren't breathing and you had gone extremely pale. I started to shake you, hoping to wake you up, maybe to jump start your heart or something. I turned around and Derp Ssundee was standing right behind me, with a knife in his hand. He slashed me in the neck and proceeded to drag me out of the room, the last thing I saw before I passed out was SetoSorcerer, gagged and tied with a rope."

He looked down at the bed, tears falling from his eyes and onto the blanket he was sitting on.

"When I passed out, I woke up in a place that was completely white, I knew deep inside that I was dying. So I gave up and say on the floor, watching the darkness spread across the white room towards me.

It was then that I started to become enveloped in a purple aura or a mist, and SetoSorcerer appeared in front of me, holding out his hand and smiling. I knew he was going to bring me back, so I reluctantly took his hand and pulled me back to reality. I could hear you lot talking. I heard Seto telling everyone that I would be ok and that you lot could leave. Then there was silence until I woke up."

Dang... How do I reply to this?

"I'm sorry."

Close enough.

Jordan pulled me into a hug again, but quickly letting go.

"Can we talk later? I need to rest." He asked, a very dark tone was in his voice, he was very tired.

I stood up and started to leave the room. "Sure, no problem."

I leave the room and close the floor behind me. I hope he will be alright.

I enter the living room again, this time, everybody but Seto and Jordan are in here.

I nodded to Bodil and he breathed a sigh of relief, and proceeded to eat a biscuit.

I then found myself being shoved up to the wall, with someone's arm on my neck, cutting my oxygen.

"What is going on here? What secrets are you hiding from us, don't you trust us enough to tell us what is happening to you? We can see it, you know, we have known you long enough to know there is something up, but still you distrust us enough to not tell us anything, like Seto, he's the same!"

These words left the mouth of Mitch, who was the one pinning me to the wall.

To the left, Jerome stood next to him, frowning at me and nodding, agreeing with Mitch.

To the right, Sky, Ty and Martin were trying to pull Mitch off of me before he killed me.

I started to get a weird feeling at the base of my stomach, and an enormous pain started to engulf my entire body.

I felt as if something... was being ripped from me.

My vision was turning white as I watched Mitch' s and Jerome's faces turn white and they slowly started to back away. Releasing me instantly.

I blacked out before I hit the floor. Worrying about what is going to happen next...