The Experiment

Deadlox' s POV
****************

"What is happening to us? Ever since we got here is been nothing but trouble, we've even lost one of our closest friends! Why haven't we left already?" Sky moaned to me, sitting next to me on the couch.

Bodil40 and Captainsparklez looked at Sky with our shock on their faces, Bajancanadian just nodded.

I decided to protect Ssundee, none of this is his fault.

"None of this is Ian's fault, do you think he asked for all of this? He just got dragged into something he is not strong enough to fight against. Yes we did lose a very good friend, but did you see Ssundee while that was happening, he almost killed himself trying to save Jerome. He isn't strong enough to fight the demon inside of him, and that demon is always growing stronger. I will stay here for as long as I need to, until we find a way to save Ssundee. We lost Jerome. We are not losing anyone else!" I argued.

I got up and sat down on the floor with Martin and Jordan.

"If you don't want to help Ssundee, then just go home, but I'm staying, whatever the cost."

Sky looked at me, tears in his eyes, as did Mitch.

Jordan hugged me.

I had never done that before, I stuck up for myself and one of my friends, against others wishes.

Sky stood up and sat down with us, looking deep into my maroon eyes.

"I'm in." He said.

A huge grin enveloped my face as I leaped forward and hugged Sky. Mitch stared at us from the other couch. Tears streaming down his pale face.

"For Jerome." He mumbled and sat down with us.

I opened my arms and everyone hugged, in a little bundle on the floor. It was then that Seto strolled in, Ssundee behind him. And stopped, eyeing us weirdly.

"What's going on here." He laughed.

"Oh, you know, stuff." I replied, falling on the floor laughing, what a moment for them to walk in.

Seto' s face then turned serious.

"I think I know how to get rid of Ssundee' s demon."

We all looked up at him, hope in our eyes, were all then stood up and say on the couch, waiting to hear the plan.

Seto and Ian both sat down on the floor in the middle of us. Ssundee looked at Seto, willing for him to explain.

"Right, what I want to do, I'm wondering what will happen if Ssundee' s 'inner demon' as he calls it, dies, outside of Ian's body. It's sort of an experiment, but it is a lead."

Good plan, it makes sense, I hope it works.

"Ok, makes sense, what should we do to help?" I asked, earning a few nods from the others.

"Well, each of you could grab a knife from the kitchen. I will use a freezing spell on him when he first comes out so he doesn't have time to react, while he is motionless, you could run to him and stab him until your heart's content. Just make sure he dies."

Bodil stood up. "Right, let's do this."

Everyone got up and ran towards the kitchen, grabbing a knife. Sky got me one.

"Right, Ssundee, you need to make him angry, make him bloodthirsty, make him want to kill. Let him control you." Seto encouraged.

Ssundee closed his eyes and started to concentrate. He stared mumbling under his breath.

I closed my eyes, if this goes wrong, one of us could die. We all joined this, and we all are aware of the risk. We all know what could happen. We cannot fail this.

Suddenly, Ssundee started whimpering in pain. Here we go.

I watched as Ssundee fell to the floor, motionless and not breathing. Seto stood above us, readying his freeze spell.

I watched in terror as the monster comes out of Ssundee' s body once again. Becoming solid.

"NOW!" Seto yelled. Releasing his power towards the Demon.

The purple mist entangled him, forming a web like structure around him. Causing him to fall to the floor, unable to move.

I leapt to my feet and sprinted towards the monster. Knife in hand. As if on cue, everyone else leapt up as well. Running towards him.

I sunk the knife deep into his chest. Causing him to wail out in pain.

This might actually work. I thought as I kept stabbing him, over and over again.

Suddenly, the demon screamed and let off an enormous amount of power, sending us all flying back across the room.

YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD KILL...ME?

The demon yelled at us, causing us all to cower in fear.

The demon walked up to Ssundee, examining his lifeless body.

tut tut tut, if you can't kill yourself, my little friend, then I'm going to have to kill you myself.

A black mist started to appear around the pair, the Derp picked up Ian's body, as if they were going somewhere.

"NO!" I heard someone yell.

I watched as Captainsparklez stood up and jumped onto the demon, slicing his throat.

A bright light filled the room, making us unable to see anything. The light cleared away as quickly as it had come, and they were gone.

The Derp, Ian, Jordan. They were all gone.