All over

Deadlox' s POV
****************

I look around me as everyone is sent flying. Apart from me. I get up quickly to retreat, but find myself back on the floor. Someone had a very firm grip on my leg.

I was dragged back to where the Derp was standing. The knife I held was wrenched from my hand. Into the palms of the monster.

I then feel cold metal on my neck, along with everyone staring at me. Defeat on their faces.

This is where I die....

I would never get to tell Sky how I truly felt....

"No."

I looked up and found Adam, fighting against the grip that Jordan had on him. Desperately trying to get to me. Tears streaming down his face.

Nobody dared to move, apart from Sky, any form of movement will be a threat and I will be no more.

I look towards Mitch. Bodil40 is looking at him, looking confused but sad at the same time.

I see movement behind him, but I don't catch who it is.

Mitch looks at the others, the others look at him. Mitch brings his hand up to his head in a salute gesture.

I know what he's going to do...

I scream out as Bodil realises what Mitch is going to do and tried to grab him.

But Mitch was heading straight for us. Tears in his eyes.

He jumps onto the Derp.

"Go." He shouts to me.

Without thinking, I run over to Sky and into his arms.

"No!" Seto shouted as the Derp grabbed hold of Mitch and stabbed him in the forehead. Killing him instantly.

With my knife...

"NOW! DON'T LET MITCH'S SACRIFICE GO TO WASTE!" Jordan shouted, sprinting towards the demon.

I found my feet and ran towards him, as did everyone else.

"For Mitch and Jerome." I whispered as I stated to punch the Derp, I had no knife, but I wanted to contribute in some way.

Everybody pounced on him and started to stab at him. Causing the Derp to fall to the floor and let out a giant scream.

We all kept stabbing, and punching, him for a couple of minutes, until we all backed away.

The Derp lay on the floor in a pool of its own blood. It's face was pale and it wasn't breathing.

I fell onto my knees, breathing a huge sigh of relief.

The tears started to fall, as they have done countless numbers of times over the past couple of weeks.

I ran over to Sky and hugged him, never wanting to let go. I looked around the room.

Ssundee was still on the floor, unconscious. How hard did Mitch punch him?

Jordan, Seto and Martin were all hugging eachother, crying.

It's all over, it's all... really over.

---

I think we all stayed in these positions for a good half an hour. I looked up again.

Jordan was asleep on the couch, as was Bodil. Seto was sitting on a chair, with his knees up to his chest with his head resting on his knees. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping.

I heard a groan come from the floor. I looked to find that Ian had awoken, clutching his head.

He looked at me, very confused.

"What the hell happened?"

I laughed and answered.

"We did it, we managed to kill him. I'll explain how later."

Ssundee' s face turned 5 shades brighter after hearing the news. He scanned the room.

"We have quite a lot of explaining to do to the owner of this place..."

A/N - 1 More Chapter Guys...