Torture

Captainsparklez's POV
***********************

I try to hold it in, my pain, my screams. If it wasn't for that strength potion I would be wanting to die now.

But I have to endure it, for Ian, by the looks of it he is frozen in place, unable to move. He is weak.

I closed my eyes again add another searing pain emerged on my face, he had cut freakishly close to my eye.

I felt the warm liquid ooze down my cheek again, painting my skin in a deadly red colour.

I was close to passing out from blood loss, I had gone incredibly cold and my vision was starting to turn white. I didn't have long left.

Hurry Up Seto!

I turned my attention too Ian again. He was desperately trying to move, I had an idea, but I didn't know if he was strong enough.

"Fight him." I mouthed silently too him. And he nodded, showing me he understood.

Another pain occurred, this time on my leg. I have to keep fighting. If I could stay awake until Derp is back inside Ian. Then I could help him keep it there.

Ian closed his eyes and started to concentrate. I felt the blade that danced across my leg come to a halt. I could still feel it though, slightly touching the back of my leg.

Ssundee started to shake, he was forcing himself too hard. He could hurt himself.

"STOP!" I shouted. But he ignored me.

I felt the blade drop onto my leg, but it didn't pierce the skin. I looked up at him to find he had committed onto the floor onto his hands and knees. Fighting to keep control.

"Ian. Stop" I shouted. Crawling over to him.

I froze as an ear splitting scream erupted from behind me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood on edge.

I looked back slowly to find that the Derp was disappearing. Ssundee was winning the battle!

The screaming stopped and Ssundee fell to the floor, breathing heavily as though he had just full on sprinted a mile.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"I did it."

I nodded at him and looked behind me. A stream of blood created a path from where I had crawled, which led to a massive puddle of blood where I had been tortured.

How much blood had I lost?

As if on cue, my vision turned white and I fell to the floor once again. Letting the darkness take me away.

"No, wake up, Jordan. No!" I heard Ian say in a panic and started to shake me.

But I had already gone...