So Sorry

Light entered through the slits of my closed eyes, causing them to jerk open instantaneously.

Why was I awake? I should be dead... forgotten.

"Ian?"

I slowly tilted my head towards the source of the noise, and found Jordan sitting next to me. Eyes red and puffy. No... Jordan.

"Why did you save me dood? I could have got rid of both of us." I said, making my voice sound upset.

"It's not that easy."

I looked towards the door to find Seto standing there, arms crossed over his chest. His hood covering his eyes.

"You would have died, and he would have survived, and been free to do whatever he wanted without you to regain back the control."

I looked down at the bed, tears forming in my eyes, I would have made a huge mistake.

"I'm so sorry."

He drove me to do it, he was threatening me over and over again and I just wanted to be rid of him.

Seto nodded at Captainsparklez and he left the room without saying a word, but looked back to smile at me.

I smiled back at him as the door closed behind him, and I was alone with Seto.

"Listen, I think I know how to get rid of this evil without hurting you, or anyone else... possibly."

I sat up, hope in my eyes. Did he really know what to do?

If course he doesn't, they're dumb, like you, for not killing yourself.

I decided to ignore that statement, I know what his game is now, I know what he is trying to do.

"I don't know whether it will work or not, but I want to try killing him while he is outside of you, just to see what happens."

He's cleverer than he looks...

"It's better than nothing, I guess." I said, a glimmer of hope sparked with this idea.

"There is always the risk though, like last time, he managed to reflect my own magic onto me. He may do it again, also, he may hurt someone, like he killed Jero..."

"Don't remind me." I said, interrupting him. I never got chance to say goodbye or to say sorry.

He noticed my sudden interruption and hugged me, on the bed. I felt safe, for the first time in ages.

Not for long you won't...

"Aagghhh" Seto yelled, immediately jumping off of me, looking at me with pure terror.

"We desperately need to get that thing out of you, it has just electrocuted me!"

I nodded in response, anger filling inside of me, aimed at my inner demon for ruining everything.

"Can we do it now?" I asked.

Seto thought for a moment, then responded.

"Why not? But we need to explain to the others first."

I nodded and stood up, walking out of the door slowly.

Please let this work.