Regret

I opened my eyes, all I could see was 7 faces surrounding me. Some with fear in their eyes, others with concern.

I sat up, Bajancanadian and JeromeASF backed away from me, looking like they had seen a ghost.

Oh no...

I got up quickly and ran outside. Away from them, if what I think happened, has happened, then they all surely hate me.

I say on the sand area next to the lakes edge, staring off into the water. It flattened in the early sunlight.

What have you done? I asked my inner demon, but no answer came. Just a repetitive laugh in my head.

I covered my ears and closed my eyes, wanting everything to go away.

3 days... this has only been going on for 3 days and it was already driving me insane.

Since we got here, Seto got kidnapped and was almost killed. We had to bring Jordan back from the verge of death. And whatever happened just.

I hear footsteps approaching me, the sound of the sand sinking when being stood on.

I feel someone sit next to me.

"Hi"

The voice had an accent, Bulgarian, it must be Bodil.

I look up and meet his eyes, he is smiling, and had a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

"What happened... What did I do?" I asked him, ready to hear what disaster my demon had caused.

"You didn't do anything, that thing living inside of you did something though, but nothing too bad."

I sigh in despair and look down at the floor.

"What happened?"

"Well... Bajan pinned you to the wall, and I got up to help you, you then started to get really pale, so we panicked because we thought Mitch was actually going to kill you for no reason. You then looked at us and you looked to be in so much pain, so Mitch let go and backed away. You then crossed your eyes like your derp character and I knew what was happening, I ran and got Seto. Once I got back, I watched something emerge from your body, it was transparent at first, but slowly turned solid. Once it had left you, you fell to the floor, you weren't breathing so I ran to you. The Derp then pounced onto Mitch and tried to strangle him, everyone else was frozen in fear until Jordan came out of his room and pushed Derp off of Bajan, and restraining him, Deadlox then helped Jordan. I was shaking you, trying to wake you up before you suffocated.

Your facial expression then turned serious, and you clenched your fists, as if you were fighting something. Then the Derp screamed and dissipated into the air, then being absorbed back into you. That was when you opened your eyes."

A tear fell from my eye, He had almost killed Mitch.

He deserved it

I opened my eyes and yelled out in anger.

"WHY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME."

I got up and ran, into the forest, not looking back.

If I stayed there, all of my friends will be in danger, if I run away, they won't be harmed.

I sat on a rock, puffing and wheezing. This would be far enough away for now.

I need to think. This stuff only happens when I'm asleep or being injured in any way.

That's it!

Derp only strikes when I'm in a weakened state. I need to find a way to keep myself strong so he can't win over my body.

Like what Bodil told me, apparently, my body looked as if it was fighting my demon, causing me to win control once again, therefore Derp being put back into my body.

I need to find a way...

To fight...