Question 1-2

So been here a day and got my first questions! whoo!! this question is from trunks sister bella_briefs her question is: " hey trunks :) im ur sis bella we hav the same surname ya noe! so why do u hav purple hair? (mines brown) and where the hell is ur tail boy!? i thought ur supposed to be a saiyan!"  we got questions to answer!!

Saph: TRUNKS! GOTEN! GET YA BUTT HERE NOW!!....TRUNKS? GOTEN? TRUNKKSSS! BOY DONT MAKE ME GET THE FRYING PAN! (going chichi style)....TRUNKS! TRUNKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                       5 MINS LATER

Trunks:  *coming in the room while being hit on the head with the pan* Ow! Ow! Ow! give off! whats the big deal!!!!

Goten: *suffering the same fate as trunks mwahaha* OWWWWWWW OWWWWWWW yea your really hurting sapphire please stop!!

Saph: yea your right goten you sons dont have enough brain cells to spare.. but you on the other hand trunks have a genius for a mom *stops hitting goten and goes back to hitting trunks*

Trunks: OW OW OW OW OW OW WOW OW OW OW!!! ill tell my dad on you!

Saph: who the Great Saiyan prince vegeta? yea go run to your daddy but what will he say once he knows your being bullied by a GIRL! arent you supposed to be a "saiyan warrior" *stops hitting* now come you have questions from a fan thats why your here! gosh what were you doing anyway

Goten: Well i was eating and trunks Was playing GTA 5 :) he locked the door cuz he was-

Trunks:*whispers* shut UP Goten

Goten:- making the car bounce with some girl he-

Trunks:*whispers*SHUT UP Goten

Goten:-found on the street and trunks told me they were-

Trunks: SHUT UP GOTEN! *covers gotens mouth*

Saph: Hmm So Trunks you was up to naughty buisness were you *smirks* i wonder what would happen if that got out.. maybe to Bulma Briefs and Prince Vegeta?

Trunks:NO! y-you wouldnt please i beg ill do anything just dont tell!!

Saph: Anything you say.. *smirks* well we'll deal with your problem later *looks at trunks with a evil gleam* but right now ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!

Trunks: *glares at Goten* I hate my life

Goten: *Gulps* s-so w-whats the question?

Saph: *clears throat* its from trunks sister bella briefs and it goes a little like "why do u hav purple hair? (mines brown) and where the hell is ur tail!? i thought ur supposed to be a saiyan!"

Trunks: *sweatdrops* My sister? i dont have a sister???

Saph: what about bu- ohh thats right your still 8 well bella isnt REALLY your sister she just has the same surname as you now answer the question!

Trunks: well i havent really thought about that.. wait why DO i have lavender hair? yea thats right my hair is CLEARLY Lavender! wait a minute.... MOOOOMMM!!!!! *flys off*

Goten: Umm..  *looks at saph sheepishly* is he allowed to do that??

Saph: NO! *Gets frying pan ready* your dead trunks... your dead

Goten: WHOA!  * eyes big* how do you, mom and Aunty B make the pan pop out of no where??

Saph: we use the same technique as your dad :)

Goten: It Can use instant transmssion! *eyes even bigger* (A/N: i think thats what Goku says is called)

Saph: No you dummy *slaps goten in the face with pan* Its a NINJA Pan

Goten: Ninja pan? oh me and trunks have watched ninja films there all like ka-pow and wa-bam and... *drones on and on*

Trunks: IM BACK!!!

Saph: So you are... *starts tapping the pan in her hand*

Trunks: wah-what did i do now i just got back!

Saph: yea where DID you go? did you ask ME??

Trunks: *sweatdrops* I just went to ask mom why i have lavender hair and what happened to my tail like you wanted!!!! i have to ask to leave?

Saph:YES! *sighs* Answer the question then underwear!

Goten: why did you call him Underwear?

Saph: havent you noticed!

Goten: *stares with big eyes*

Saph: *mutters* of course not you sons are always the last to get things* Trunks name is TRUNKS BRIEFS! which is underwear so his name means UNDERWEAR!

Trunks: *eye twitches then blushes* SO!! my mom said she thinks i have lavender hair cuz of my grandpa her dad and she said i did once have a tail but she pulled it off. i guess it never grew back *scratches head son style*

Goten: *stops going on about ninjas*YEA! thats what my mom did to me to! i guess she didnt want me being a saiyan like the time when she found out i can go super saiyan and said "not another monster in the family"? am i a monster?are my family monsters? *starts asking 101 questions*

 @bella_briefs_ well it took long but i hope Trunks questions well enough :) he could have lavender hair bulmas dad has lavender hair and he did have a tail but it was pulled off and it never grew back (it was said in one episode..or was it a movie? cant remember)

Trunks: Um Saph its getting late... can we go now?

Goten: yea i m hungry wheres the food? are we sleeping over here? *walks out into the corridor looking for  spare bedroom..or kitchen..probaly both*

Saph:  AND YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN OR DENDE HELP ME I WILL BREAK YOUR BONES DOWN UNTIL YOUR ALL SQUISHY LIKE BUU!! watevs go home GO!

Majin Buu: someone call buu? *sees saph* oooh buu found new friend come with buu and buu show you buu house!

Saph: uhh hi buu.. nice buu..... *sees Trunks about to fly off* oh and undie dont forget about your lil promise *smirks*

Trrunks: Cant Hear You! got bits of Nimbus in my ear *flys off*

Goten: * appears at door* Uh Bye Saph! hav fun with buu *flys off*

Majin Buu: come with buu NOW! buu want to show new friend everywhere!

Saph:GOKU!....GOKU!! help... Help NOW!

Goku: *teleports in* Sapphire whats wrong?

Saph: imma need you to teleport me to kamis lookout *turns to look at buu* NOW *hisses* now before he finds out QUICK!

Goku: wah-what? who? *looks at buu* ohh um well lets go *holds saphs arm and teleports to kamis lookout*

Majin Buu: HEY! HEY THAT BUU FRIEND!! BUU WILL FIND YOU!! BUU GONNA FIND YOU!!! COME BACK NOW!!!!! *steam hisses out of holes*

Saph: *on kamis lookout* uhh well yea thanks for the questions bella_briefs_ um see ya next time guys :) :) :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hi Its Saph :) yea saph=me if you was wonderinig thanks to BELLA_BRIEFS_ for your Question See yaa l8er dont be a h8er!!!!!!!