Question 5

Okai Hey Guys Its Saph Again! yea i no u missed me hehe! we got another question fron bella_briefs_ and its for Vegeta (oh crap) which is "Vegeta do you love your mom? do you no what happened to her when planet vegeta blew up? if you do can you tell me??" crud.. this means imma have to get him doesnt it.. hes gonna beat the mixed off my skin.. or blast me into nothing with his ki blast which is what hes probaly gonna do... uh oh..

Saph: *goes into frying pan and takes out a indestructible one* whoo this is gonna be on hella mad game of tennis! *creeps into the next room with the pan ready* Vegeta! um veggie burger!!!! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA! VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: do you mind your impulsive shrieking! you are inturrupting my meditation! *steps back as saph turns around fast and nearly bashes the pan in his face*

Saph: Veg- hey your not veggie! Piccolo what are you doing here i thought your supposed to be on your date with Octotina... (A/N account known as octoturkey follow her shes kool) wait you never stood her up did you.. piccolo how could you! she'll be in tears tut tut tut i though you loved her...

Piccolo: *blushes* (yes namekians can blush problem, i think not) wah-wwhat how did you know shes not telling everyone is she!!! *looks away and mumbles* plus she hasnt even set a proper date and time for the date

Saph: um it was out in public everyone that knows Octotina probably knows.. it was my question you answered :)

Piccolo: *sweatdrops* i-in public WAIT! it was YOU! that asked about my relationship *crosses arms angerily* i dont have time for this *puts arms out superman style but gets pulled down by saph*

Saph: wait! stay here while vegetas here at least PLEASE piccolo vegeta will KILL me for what happened last time! and its not like you have anything SPECIAL to do your just gonna meditate or stand there on kamiis lookout staring out of the window or something

Piccolo:*grumbles* this is none of my business its not my fault that you made that crabby prince  angry *but stops trying to fly off and stands at the door* go on then call him but please dont be so loud *winces*

Saph: yea yea dont be loud whatever VEGGIE BURGER! VEGGIE VEGETABLE VEGETA! *looks at piccolo* ooh  alliteration i can do one for you :) *big smile*

Piccolo: NO! SHUT UP ILL GET HIM MYSELF! NO MORE TALKING FROM YOU!! *does that mind thing he does*

 Saph: smirks and says to no one in particular* I knew i could make him do it.. now i can save my breath from my screams when Vegeta attacks...SH-

Krillin: Keep it PG h-hehe d-do you by any chance have a swearing problem like Vegeta?

Vegeta: WHAT! You have something to say Baldy? HUH!

Krillin: *jumps and turns to face an angry vegeta* huh uh n-no i was just telling saph to y-ya no keep her Lanuage PG..

Vegeta: oh is that it Baldy *mimics krillin* "just telling her to keep it PG" RUN ALONG NOW BACK TO YOUR FRIENDS KAKKAROT (goku), 3 EYES (tien) AND THAT F*CKING PUSSY BANDIT!! (yamcha)

Yamcha: Krillin where'd you get t-  (comes just before vegeta calls him p*ssy bandit) *hisses* Vegeta! HEY YOU THINK YOUR SO BIG AND POWERFUL JUST BECAUSE YOU GET THE GIRL, YOU CAN FINALLY TURN INTO A SUPER SAIYAN AND YOUR A PRINCE WELL UNFORTUNATELY YOUR SIIZE SAYS OTHERWISE MIDGET!