Question 12-13

Havent been on here a while but i guess people started feeling sorry for Goku cuz we have 2 questions for him (YAYYY!! finally no more vegeta! gawd dammit hes annoying..but still ma fav) and to make things easier im gonna do both of them on one Page :) okai the first question is from SoldiersAngel1999 which is "if you had the chance to meet your father, would you? why or why not? and the second question which is from DBZ_Rhianna_DBZ "What is your biggest fear and why?" Ok lemme go get that lunkhead.....

Saph: GOKU! YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!! GOOOKKKKUUUU! WHERE ARE YOU!! GO-

Vegeta: Kakkarott is eating at his womans house

Saph: VEGETA!! WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!

Vegeta: well i have been training in the GR but came to take a break...

Saph: huh? but the only time you take a break is when your eating!

Vegeta: *getting irritated* WELL TODAY IT HAS CHANGED!!! I HAVE COME HERE FOR MY AMUSEMENT D-

Saph: but normally you hate it here, you say its a waste of time and you dont have fun....

Vegeta: *getting angry* CAN YOU STOP HANGING ONTO EVERY WORD I SAY! ARGH DO YOU WANT ME HERE OR NOT!!

Saph: ok ok you Can stay! gosh dont get your knickers in a twist *starts laughing at his face* where is that monkey GOKU!!!! COME NOW!!!

Goku: im here! sorry for being late *scratches head* what up?

Saph: you have questionss to ans-

Vegeta: *leans against wall arms crossed*  i cant believe im here at my own will.... im getting to soft with these humans *thinks to himself* i remember when i was a ruthless cold-blooded mass murderer! i wouldnt even hesitate when i blew up planets much less the people in it.. but now.......now i cant even bring myself to even lay a finger on this idiotic human saiyan! what has my life come too....

Saph&Goku: HELLO!! EARTH TO VEGETA!! VEGETA!!!!!!

Saph: Veggie Burger... WORMS! LONG WRIGGLY WORMS SLIMY DISGUSTING WO-

Vegeta: SHUT UP! WHAT?! WHAT!

Goku: uh sorry Vegeta but you weren't listening to us... you were just staring!

Vegeta: *looks down* nevermind ka-

Saph: blah blah blah no one cares vegeta OK GOKU the first question is "if you had the chance to meet your father, would you? why or why not? ..........GOKU ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING NOW!!

Goku: *looks up from food catalog* uh yea sorry umm saph would you mind buying this for me?? *shows her the meat feast*

Saph: GOKU! THIS IS NO TIME FOR FOOD ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION YOU PRICK! 

Vegeta: *smirks* and they say I have anger problems

Saph: *glares at vegeta* YOU SHUT UP! ASS HOLE!

Vegeta: *yawns* is there any of those question things for me or whatever?

Saph: VEGETA YOU STUCK UP PAIN IN THE ASS YOUR NOT THE ONLY CHARACTER SO-

Vegeta: yea sure whatever *smirks* but it is obviously clear im the most loved...

Saph: YOU. ARE. SO. ANNOYING!!!!!!!! ARGH! ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! STUPID PRINCE GRUMPY