Question 23

Hi sorry for the wait guys i JUST got back from a skl trip to New York and for the other time.. ive been... lazy :/ anyway we have another question from @gamezonejack this time for vegeta which is "whatever happened to your ssj3 form? I mean you skipped it and went to ssj4 what happened?"

Saph: BULMMAAA!!!!!! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMA! BULMMAAA!!!

Bulma: YES YES YES! STOP SCREAMING MY NAME SAPPHIRE SERIOUSLY!!!

Saph: ha like you can talk....

Bulma: WHAT?!

Saph: you no what i mean...

Bulma: ???

Saph: when you was told vegeta was dead on the lookout and you started some retarded screaming *smirks*

Bulma: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!! *lifts up hand like shes gonna hit saph*

Rhianna: *pops out of thin air* wait! wait dont hit her!! shes just stupid!!!!

Saph: *growls at rhianna then turns back to bulma* you remember now? and that frigging "sick" feeling in your heart like wtf women?! how can you have a sick feeling... probably the feeling of STD- *mouth gets covered by rhiannas hand*

Rhianna: dont worry bulma shes just kidding :)

Bulma: *face red with rage* your lucky you have your friend sapphire >:( otherwise i would hurt you SO bad!! wait... how did you get here rhianna?

Rhianna: *strains to talk as she drags saph out of the room* Im... an.. ugh! agent.. for...........super skittles argh! *sees bulmas confused face* its a long story

Saph: *struggling to get out of rhiannas grasp and makes muffled noises as she tries to speak*

Rhianna: okay.. im gonna let go... i dont want you to make any offensive remarks okay....1..2..3! *lets go of saphs mouth*

Bulma: *stamps foot with annoyance* what do you want sapphire 

Saph: *brushes herself off*  I'm sorry bulma :) dunno what came over me haha hehe... wait before i start can i ask you to say santas catchphrase after i say this: bulma you are a....

Bulma: ho ho ho?

Saph: say it like you mean it!! BULMA IS A 

Bulma: HO! HO! HO! *looks at saph who is cracking up then realizes* SAPPHIRE! HOW DARE YOU!!! I AM NOT A HOE!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Saph: i think im Sapphire Smith and can you just get vegeta so we can get over with this bullshit....

Bulma: *face turns from red to purple* WHAT!! YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT ME THEN EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A SLAVE?! A SERVANT?!?!

Saph: precisely :) now run along and get veggie burger so we can start :)

Rhianna: *sighs* ill get the monkey man you lot just sit and try not blow up the place...

Bulma: NO!  refuse to stay here *grabs her bag and sashays out*

Saph: well shes gone :) 

Rhianna: you need to watch your mouth...wait here ill be right back.....

Saph: i aint going nowhere...

Rhianna: *rolls her eyes and flys off leaving a skittle rainbow trail*

                                               10 MINS LATER

Rhianna: SAPH? SAPH? I GOT VEGGIE!!

Vegeta: humph.. do you mind calling me that.......

Rhianna: no :) thats why i do it :) :)

Vegeta: *scowls and lands on the couch away from rhianna*

Saph: *comes in the room and sits next to rhianna* i bet your wondering why your gathered here today....

Rhianna & Vegeta: *gves eachother puzzled expressions*

Saph: im kidding m just kidding jam yourself bruh!

Rhianna: Vegeta @gamezonejack asked "whatever happened to your ssj3 form? I mean you skipped it and went to ssj4 what happened?" 

Vegeta: *eye twitches* do you know how annoying knowing that millions of people watch your life like its.. like its entertainment!

Saph: no but then again.. thats because DBZ is entertainment... soooo yahh nuff said :)

Vegeta: *glares at saph*

Rhianna: Vegeta!.. question, answered, PLEASE!

Vegeta: *rolls hs eyes and sighs* obviously i had to reach beyond an ascended super saiyan before i could become super saiyan 4!  just guess that is one part of my life you never saw *smirks*

Saph: are you sure.. you know how you love showing off bout you being a super saiyan surely you would stay super saiyan 3 for like ever!

VegetaL *eyes narrow*  what do you me-

Rhianna: anyways okai whatever your done bye!

Vegeta: *looks up iin relief* finally thank dende!! *flys off*

Saph: now that hes gone lets get back to watching vines, listening to music and sleepng :)

Rhianna: finally!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

HI EVERYONE! I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES @GAMEZONEJACK!! REAL SORRY I WENT TO NEW YORK AND ONLY GOT BACK YESTERDAY SO YAH COULDN'T DO IT WHILE I WAS THERE MY APOLOGIES :/

Thanks to @Super_Skttles aka rhianna for helping out and shizz so make sure you follow her and stuff whatever....

The answer to @Gameszonejack's question was: Vegeta DID turn super saiyan 3 before going SS4 but  guess that was between dbz and dbz gt.. i dont really know cuz i dont watch gt which is why rhianna had 2 help..

keep asking questions on DBZ nd DBZ KAI only!! make sure! otherwise ii cant/will find it hard to answer them :/

See Ya L8errr dont be a H8rrrrrrrrrr