Question 39

Don't kill me! im sorry! i know i haven't updated for 2 months and you all probably hate me for it! BUT, i have my reasons but my mom said i can't share it with anyone and that includes you :/ 

Okai were back with a question for @Gwen_Lily_Angel for Vegeta which is:  Can I date your son? and she also added "I Want to be worthy of dating him" haha okai lets get to it!

Saph:*Fly's into the GR where vegeta was training* Hi veggie! :)

Vegeta: *says without looking up from his push ups* what is it?!

Saph: Are you busy?

Vegeta: *says sarcastically* No, me working out doesn't make me busy at all *rolls his eyes*

Saph: Oh good! then get off the floor you animal come on lets answer some more questions

Vegeta: ... I was being sarcastic -_-

Saph: does this look like a face who cares?!

Vegeta: *groans*

Saph: seriously Veggie you walked right into that one now COME ON!

Vegeta: *stands up and crosses his arms* No.

Saph: *glares at vegeta* i wasn't asking, I wasn't asking I was telling you.

Vegeta: and since when did I start taking orders from mere 13 year old brats?!

Saph: 14... actually :D and since you became my bitch :)

Vegeta: *raises eyebrow and gives murderous look* Get out.

Saph: wait! im sorry! PLEASSSEEEEE

Vegeta: *turns so his back is facing saph and resumes training*

Saph: *rolls eyes at vegetas behavior* FINE!

Vegeta: *mutters* thank you finally!

Saph: ill answer the question HERE THEN! :)

Vegeta: OH FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF-

Saph: save your breath im not leaving

Vegeta: Damn. *smirks when he gets an idea and walks over to the controls that turn strengthen the gravity (or vice versa)*Im just.. gonna continue training then

Saph: whatever, *drops to the floor from the weight of the gravity force and groans* V-VEGETA!... W-what the ffff-

Vegeta: *says with fake concern* oh sorry, is this too much for your weak body to handle? best you leave then

Saph: *glares murderously* I...I hate you so much... right now *groans again

Vegeta: *throws saphs body over his shoulder and drops her outside then goes back into the GR and locks the door*

Saph: *gets back up shakily and starts pounding on the door* VEGETA! YOU FUCKING JERK LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!" *kicks the door viciously when hearing vegetas muffled chuckles* I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! *tries to see vegeta through the small window on the door*

Vegeta: *smirks when hearing saphs attempts to bust down the door while still training* Girl! there's no point trying!

Saph: *leans on the door, trying to open it by pushing* I SWEAR VEGETA I WILL SET BULMA ON YOU!!!

Vegeta: *shouts back after hearing saphs threat* YOU TRY !SHES HOOKED ONTO THAT 50 SHADES OF SHIT MOVIE!

Saph: *frowns then splutters* 50 shades of... shit?!