Question 31-32

okai second question for today from @FabulousKiller12 with another question for Vegeta which is: Vegeta why are you so sexy and whats your favorite food lol lets see what that arrogant prince of all saiyans have to say about that :P

Saph: VEGETA!!!! VEGETA!!!!!!!! VEGGIE! VEGGIE! VEGEEETTTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Vegeta: *appears through the window sweaty and without a shirt* WHAT?! 

Saph: PUT ON A SHIRT! 

Vegeta: *growls* you did not stop me from my sparring to tell me to put on a piece of garment!

Saph: Noooo i um... you have another qwaesviofn 

Vegeta: what the hell are you saying?!

Saph: you have another qwesvion

Vegeta: *getting impatient* I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR BABBLE GIRL TALK PROPERLY!

Saph: you have another..........................................

Vegeta: another?! ANOTHER WHAT?!?!

Saph: another question *winces as vegeta starts bellowing*

Vegeta: AND THIS QUESTION COULDN''T HAVE WAITED 4 HOURS AGO WHEN I WAS HERE LAST?!!!!!

Saph: i-i didn't know about the question 4 hours ago!! 

Vegeta: YOU ARE SO- *pinches bridge of his nose* CAN THIS NOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!?!?!?!?!

Saph: no

Vegeta: Oh reallyyyy, and WHY IS THAT!

Saph: STOP SHOUTING AT ME VEGETA! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW OR I WILL COME AT YOU WITH THE BEL!T!!!!

Vegeta: *chuckles* and what makes you think i will just jump, to your bidding's!? i am the prince of all saiyans if anything it should be you who follows my orders which is LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FLIPSAKE!

Saph: becaussseeee i will scream until your ears blow :)

Vegeta: is that so?

Saph: yes :)

Vegeta: *flys at saph and covers hand over her mouth* scream all you want girl i have had enough with this shi i am LEAVING and if you follow me or do anything to make me-

Saph: *jerks from vegetas grasp and starts screaming making vegeta drop to the ground clutching his ears*

Vegeta: PLEASE....S-STOP!.....THIS FREEE- ARGH!! 

Piccolo: *appears holding his ears in pain* SAPPHIRE STOP THIS A-AT ONCE!!!!!

Saph: *stops screaming* oh hi pika :) what brings you here :)

Piccolo: i just followed the screams *folds arms* what have i told you again and again! that scream of yours can make me deaf! my namekian hearing find your screeching ear-splitting! sounds like you were right next to me al the way from the lookout! no wonder why Vegeta has almost passed out helplessley on the floor! control yourself!!! 

Saph: *looks at vegeta wincing on the floor* sorry :/ then can you get vegeta to stay here PLEASEEEE!!!!!

Piccolo: *gives saph a sideways glance* im sure vegeta will oblige this time saph