Question 6

We Aree BACK! in less than 24 hours whoooooo!!!!!!!!! this question is from octoturkey for videl "why does videl stalk gohan so much (lol) i know she was all curious about him, but isn't it weird that she tried to chase him when he was going home?" ya noe i was wondering the same thing lyk she always had some sort of pervy crush on him... only joking ..maybe anywayssss on with answering the question :)

Saph: VIDEL!!!!! VIDDEEELLLL!!!!.... i no OMYGOSH!!! THE KITCHEN S STACKED WITH FOOD! EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! AND ITS AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!!!!!!!!!!

Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Trunks & Goten: WHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Saph: hahaha tricked yaa! you can all go theres no buffet

Goku: *hand behind his head* so why'd you do that saph?

Goten: yea that was really mean :( I'm super hungry...

Saph: goten.. your always hungry! sorry i had to say something to get gohan here!!!

Gohan: me?-why do you want me?

Saph: because shes not gonna leave you in a room with a girl alone

Gohan: *sweaatdrops* who? wah-what??

Saph: ok ok the rest of you can go eat the food in the kitchen that mr popo laid for ME! butttt im not hungry :)

Trunks: gee thanks saph

Goten: yea it feels liike i haven't ate in FOREVER!! Whooo!!!!!! *goten and trunks run down the hallway*

Vegeta: *Looks at goku* this time the last sushi is mine *flys into the kitchen*

Goku: your on buddy!!!!!!!! *follows vegeta*

Gohan: *laughs nervously* i dont suppose you mind letting me go grab a quick bite? hehe

Saph: no way! when this is over your mom can make you some food anyway shes comiin in 5...4...3...2...-

Videl: And just WHAT is going on here!! *glares at saph and gohan*

Gohan: jeez Videl nothing! hi come in i think saph wants to talk to us..

Saph: no not YOU Gohan.. *looks at videl* YOU!

Videl: *sweatdrops* me? a-about what? *stares suspiciously*

(Vegeta: Trunks give me the sausage.. Dont you dare.. what! YOU BRAT!!! RAAHHH)

Saph: oh you just have some fan questions.. if you have any

Videl: I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!! *frying pan pops into her hand*

Saph: oh its on like King Kong! *frying pan pops into her hand too*

Gohan: WHOA! GIRLS CHILL!!

Saph & Videl: *look at gohan angrily* Shut Up

Gohan: *moves back in fear* uh sh-sure sh- sure s-sorry c-carry on

Saph: *moves closer to videl so there now face to face with there arms raised* we finish this later Videl

Videl: *lowers pan* uhh sure?

Saph: ok now both of you take a seat :) *hops onto nimbus again*

Gohan hey how comes you get nimbus! he dosent even belong to you!!

Saph: not my fault if he likes me better sucker!

Videl: *looking irrated* can we get on with it

(Goku: VEGETA! THAT WAS MINE ARGHHHH!!!!!)

Saph: *gives videl dirty look* ok ms shirty berty! the question for you is from octotrukey and is "why does videl stalk gohan so much (lol) i know she was all curious about him, but isn't it weird that she tried to chase him when he was going home?"