two

A/N this chapter is based back in March. specifically March 3.

***

*Brooklyn*

"I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE LIKE LIMELIGHT!" Antonia and I scream as we make our way to The House Of Blues in Chicago, IL to meet the one and only Why Don't We. 

"I can't believe we got limelight!" I squeal looking at her. She nods in agreement as her blonde hair flies behind her. 

"We should put Lambo on," I smile, grabbing my phone that was hooked up to the AUX cord. I put on the song and we bob our heads to the music. It didn't take long to get to the venue, just a short hour. And when we got there, it was hard to hold in our excitement, we let out excited squeals literally every 5 seconds.

 When we got inside the venue, we showed the tickets and did what they asked us before they let us upstairs where the boys were hanging. We basically sprinted up the stairs. It was insane to think about the fact that a few stairs were the only things separating us from the loves of our lives. 

"Brooklyn, Antonia!" Someone smiles hugging us. My smile only grew when I looked up to see the Daniel Seavey in my arms. 

"Hi," I smile at him, trying to hide the fact I was freaking out. We hugged all the boys, took the photos on each of our phones and the professional one. Each photo was a different pose. It started with me on Jack's back kissing Zach's cheek, Corbyn on Daniel's back kissing Toni's cheek and Jonah standing, kissing Toni's other cheek. That one was mine. 

Toni's was a photo of the Titanic recreations, Jonah and Daniel doing the pose, Zach and I, Jack and Toni, and Corbyn was behind Jack, kind of like a third wheel. The professional photo was Zach and I holding hands standing across from each other, Daniel and Toni doing the same, Corbyn pretended to cry and Jack and Jonah pretended to be priests like it was a wedding. After the photo is taken we stay in that position. 

"Do you, Brooklyn last name take Zachary Herron to be your something something husband?" Jack asks laughing. I laugh with him and smile. 

"I do," I joke.

 "And do you Zachary Herron take Brooklyn last name to be your something something wife?" He laughs. 

"I do," Zach smiles.

 "You may now kiss the bride," Jack smiles. Zach kisses my cheek and smiles at me. Jonah follows in on the joke, doing the same thing to Toni and Daniel.

 "So we're married now," Zach smiles wrapping his arm around my neck. 

"Tell me someone recorded that," I laugh looking around. 

Eben smiles at us as he walks over.

 "I did," He laughs.

 "EBEN!" I squeal hugging him. 

"Brooklyn, as your husband I would appreciate it if you didn't fan girl over Eben," Zach laughs. I roll my eyes playfully as I hug Eben.

 "DM me the video?" I ask. He nods letting me type out my username so he could send it to me. I thank him as Daniel runs over to Zach. He hands him a package and smiles at me. Zach laughs as he gets down on one knee, holding up a ring pop. 

"This is usually something that happens before the wedding but... Will you marry me?" He asks laughing. I look over to see Eben, once again, recording. I laugh and nod. Zach smiles and laughs as he slides the ring on my finger and hugs me. 

"We're married," Zach winks at the camera. I laugh at him and smile. Eben stops recording and my phone buzzes. I look at it to see that Eben DMed me both videos. 

"So, Toni, is your name still Antonia Flores or are you going by Antonia Seavey?" I ask laughing. 

"Depends are you going as Brooklyn Montoya or Brooklyn Herron?" She asks.

 "Brooklyn Herron!" Zach laughs. I smile.

 "Apparently he decides everything," I laugh. He gets out his phone and records me. 

"This is my wife," He laughs. I show the ring pop to the Snapchat video. We both start laughing as the video ends. He posts it on his story which makes me laugh. I look over to see Toni on Daniel's back, both of them laughing. 

"Young love," Corbyn and Jack say at the same time. 

"Corbyn you have Christina and Jack you have Gabbie... What are you talking about?"I ask laughing. Jack smiles at the mention of Gabbie's name which makes me smile.

 "Ok so we technically aren't allowed to do this..." Zach says looking at me and Toni. 

"But since we are married," He says laughing. 

"We're going to let you hang out backstage," He smiles. Me and Toni look at each other in disbelief. 

"No actual way!" I yell looking Zach. He nods and smiles. I hug him along with the rest of the boys. 

"I love you so much," I sigh trying not to cry.

 "I love you too," Zach laughs.

---

This seems long and it also seems like a lot of gibberish that doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

But ummm... Like, comment, and share! Love ya!