ten

*Brooklyn*

*2 months later*

The boys blew up. Literally. I've seen ads with them everywhere. It's insane. And I've still been talking with them. 

Daniel and I have grown really close, he's like my big brother. Zach and I still talk everyday, as well.

Although, he hasn't called me yet. By this time, we usually would be on FaceTime for hours already. 

"I'm going to the store, I'll see you when I get back," My mom tells me. I nod and watch as she disappears. I restart my phone, thinking that it was just some technical issue and that he's been trying to call me. I'm wrong.

~*~

My mom's been gone almost an hour when the doorbell rings. I only know this because we installed this light system where the light while blink when the doorbell rings. 

I groan as I get up. I make my way to front door. I pull the door open to see Daniel Seavey on my front porch.

"Hi," He smiles as he opens his arms. 

"Oh my god, hi," I smile, hugging him tightly. "What are you doing here?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Surprise?" He simply says.

"Best surprise ever," I smile.

"Come with me," He says. I nod and follow him to a car.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He doesn't answer. We end up driving to a park just a few miles from my house. Jonah is standing there with a box. I jump out of the car once Daniel puts it in park and run to Jonah. I jump into his arms which makes him laugh. After a few minutes, he puts me down and hands me the box. He instructs me not to open it. I groan in anticipation as we both make it back to the car.

We then go to a Starbucks where Corbyn is waiting. I do the same thing I did to Jonah and run into his arms. He hands me another box, this one being smaller. Then we go to the car and we're off again.

The next stop is at the hospital I was taken to after the incident. Jack is standing at the front of the large building, waiting. I run to him and hug him tightly. He hands me a large bag before we both go to the car.

The last stop we go to is the venue. Daniel parks the car and we all get out. I do what I did the first time I was here and make my way to what was the meet and greet away. There's a single rose laying on the floor. I pick it up and follow a trail of rose petals down the other side of the stairs and to the stage.

Backstage, Zach stands with a bouquet of roses. I run into his arms,  jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hi," He smiles, looking at me.

"Hi," I say as he lets me go. 

"I have one question for you," He smiles. I look at him confused. He signs the words, "Will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" I literally fall to my knees at the question as I cry. He joins me on the floor and pulls me into a hug. I meet his eyes and nod. He smiles brightly as he cups my face in his hands before placing his lips on mine.

---

This is rushed but he, they're dating :)