A/N+Info About Life Before the Story

*Please read if you have some extra time!*

Sorry it's taking long to make a new chapter. I was making a chapter in a notepad then I might have went out before I saved it....

Well, I didn't just wanna make a useless A/N so I decided to give a bit of into about the story!

So, you aka reader-chan may see a bit too... cheery if you really thought... That's because I am trying to use my OC Kiki as an Mc base... I will atleast try to make her personality a bit more of a common reader-chan here on Wattpad.

The reason you decided to matchmake Taeko and Ayato is because you love shipping. You had gained that trait from a friend named Chloe. No one had known beside her.
You would do ANYTHING to keep a ship together. You also enjoyed making new ones, thus you like to bring people together.

When you were at your old school, you were thought as flawless. That was because of how smart, beautiful, and athletic you were. Plus your family was really rich. (Who cares if you aren't one of any of these, it's author-chan's fantasy now!)

Info of Life Before Moving to japan

Rachel (L/N)
Age:42
Occupation: Model
Appearance: Long (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes
Likes: Japan, family, deserts, etc.
Dislikes: (Y/N) keeping secrets, Jason being away for long, and a bit more.
Rachel is known for being the perfect woman and wife, smart, good at cooking, beautiful. Met Jason in highschool. Conviced him to let (Y/N) and Dominic live a normal lives until they get older and one of them had to become the heir to the company.

Jason (L/N)
Age:45
Occupation: Business Owner
Appearance: Red hair, Red eyes
Likes: His job??? , family, very little known...
Dislikes:???
Seems cold and distant to others but has a big heart behind his pokerface.

Dominic (L/N)
Age:17
Occupation: DJ, student
Appearance: Red Hair, (E/C) eyes
Likes: Tacos, music, etc.
Dislikes: (Y/N) stealing his tacos, fangirls, etc.
Is (Y/N)'s twin brother. He is well known for his job. The family member who is mostly with (Y/N).

Chloe
Appearance: Short blonde hair usually put up in to pigtails. Green eyes
Likes: Her Phone, Ships, Anime, Manga, Gossip, Yaoi, ok you get it.
Dislikes: (Y/N)'s ex, fakers, etc.
Chloe is (Y/N)'s BFF since they were 4. Can be annoying at times but is usually seen as chill. Total fangirl and tends to have fangirl moments when seeing a sailing ship, yaoi, etc.

Well, that's it! Thanks alot for reading this because it is kind of important to the story. Sorry if it has some mistakes. I didn't have time to edit because I'm a bit sick. If one of the characters here have your name, change it.