Chapter 19

Warning: This chapter is a little *wInK WoNk*

(Y/N) sat awkwardly with an embarrassed blush, hand over the part of her patched-up face. She tried her best not to look at the male in front of her giving them a cold stare. The close proximity to another male was amazing, but under the current circumstances, it wasn't much of a turn on.

She felt Raibaru shift uncomfortably beside her. He was currently staring off to the side just like her. (Y/N) bit her tongue to conceal her emotions. The tears that she made sure to keep at bay still threatened to fall. Her eyes held a small glint of red; showing the very clear signs of crying. The (H/C) haired girl cupped her hands on her lap sheepishly.

You may be curious about what happened. Here's the tea: after Osano yapped everyone's ears off like a chihuahua, apparently another student had called in a teacher. That teacher confronted them and here they are. (Y/N) thought the guidance was absolutely terrifying and she almost lost her shit right then and there. Although the guidance counselor could make any girl pool in their-... He had the attitude of her mother when she gets her business personality on.

Raibaro felt very uncomfortable around her. Reread the last [NOPE]ing chapter, you'll understand. She was very unpredictable; even to him. That is very... Strange to him. He thought she looked like someone he has seen on a teenage magazine from America, but he wasn't sure.

"So... Care to explain to me what happened?" The guidance counselor calmly questioned. They shot up into a proper sitting position when they heard the sudden voice that broke the cold silence which once dominated the room. Both of the students lit up at the opportunity to explain first.

"She harassed my friend!/ This idiot tackled me!" Raibaro and (Y/N) with said at the same time. It visibly irritated the person who sat opposite them. The man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I expected better from you, Raibaro." Raibaro furrowed his eyebrows.

"This girl is new, too. Now, one at a time, please. I want to hear both stories. No interrupting or correcting each other either. Raibaro, you first." Raibaro smirked lightly, barely enough to notice.

He went on slightly exaggerating some bad things she did, which in response she scoffed. (Y/N)'s face clearly showed she was getting in an even worse mood because of him. She was quite relieved when he finished.

"Alright. How about you, Miss (L/N)?" The guidance counselor instructed her to start. She took a big breath, ready to ramble like that classmate she had in 7th grade who didn't know when to shut his mouth. (Y/N) started to talk quickly at a rate that was barely understandable. Both of the other males looked at her questioningly.

"Summarize it, please." The guidance counselor sounded very annoyed.

"I brought him to Osano like the good student I am. I was bored and felt left out. When I try to touch him, he tackles me and pins me! Aaaaand then Osano started to rant." (Y/N) was pretty sure Raibaro rolled his eyes at her claim.

"Alright. Since you both clearly aren't on good terms. I need you both to say nice things about each other." What is this, kindergarten? (Y/N) almost groaned. They both weren't pleased.

What good things are there even to compliment about him? I suppose he's strong, but I'd rather tell him something he doesn't know. Hmmm...

"Raibaro, you first."

"Ehhhh... You have soft hands?" It basically sounded like he was questioning himself like he wasn't sure he meant it. His eyes met hers and they had a little battle of dominance through eye contact.

"Now, (Y/N), you say something."

(Y/N) hadn't thought of anything to say, so she just said anything that came to mind. That isn't always a good idea.

"Your clothes smell like Barney's fursuit." Oh shit, she messed up.

Raibaro had a confused and disgusted expression. He wasn't sure whether or not it was a compliment, but that statement made him sure she was high. He bit his tongue, trying his best not to glare at her.

"Uh, okay... Do this in a cycle now." The brunette who sat in front of them wanted to facepalm.

"I'm going to leave the room for a second." The older man sat up and left. Once the door closed, they started.

"You have nice hair."

"I like your eyes."

"You smell nice."

"You're much more decent than my brother."

"You have nice... uh... You have a nice foreign accent."

"You have clear skin."

That was it. They knew this was the beginning of a war. A compliment war. They decided through the stare they gave each other. This... Was a battle for dominance.

"You have an amazing personality."

"I would love to go on a date with you."

"Uhm," Raibaro gulped. Her lines were starting to get a bit weird and it made him a little uncomfortable because he was soon going to be unable to hide his blush. He was really flustered but tried his best to not show it.

"You have- uh really white teeth."

"Your legs are awesome looking. I'd love to stroke them in bed..."

"uH- I l-love your hair- ugh, I already said that. Y-you have nice curves..."

"I want to bite your tongue."

"Your face is cute?"

"Your mother is lucky to have made such a fuckable son."

Raibaro bit his lip, "Your lips look delicious."

"I'd," she paused, unsure of what to say, "Fuck your brother t-t-to see if your attractiveness is genetic... If you have one, of course..."

Oh boy, that was enough to him.

He pushed her down by her chest, eyebrows furrowing. A scarlet blush was slapped onto his face by his thoughts. (Y/N) let out a quiet yelp in surprise. Raibaro closed his eyes, letting the blush envelope his face more.

(Y/N) studied his expression, puzzled at his grip that was way too close to her bust. A light pink dusted onto her cheeks. He made small mumbles to himself. He leaned over her, looking really hot at the moment. Their teenage hormones were clearly affecting them both.

°°°

Hahaha cliffhanger

Also: https://my.w.tt/ZAqFLazZj0