Hanako's Bad Ending #1- 'Lies'

Warning: Reader-chan is a bit coo-coo in this ending. And this ending made me a bit uncomfortable because I'm not use to writing things like this.

(Y/N)'s POV

I hate this. I hate it all. Please make it all stop. I don't deserve this. I may have been a bad sister, selfish and all that... But no one should go through what I am dealing with.

Maybe one day I'll escape, and my story will go viral. I'll be a hero to women. They'll know that someone was able to live though being a god damned sex toy every day of their terrible, miserable life.

But I don't think that'll be the case with me. No, he won't ever let me be a normal person ever again. Not for a billion years. Every person I loved was taken away from me because of his F*CKING SELFISH NEEDS!

This would not have ever happen if I had not left my loving family, let alone  bring him up to my room on that seemingly normal Sunday! I would have been living with my hot husband and being a successful designer that has millions! I would have been following my mother's footsteps of being a model loved by hundreds of thousands of fans.

MAYBE I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN HERE IF I KILLED HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE THAT DAY A YEAR AGO! If only I was much more bold and not such a coward to even stab him! WHO CARES ABOUT TAEKO EITHER?! HE GAVE ME THE OPTION TO KILL HER FOR FREEDOM BUT I WAS TOO ATTACHED TO HER!

But no, I'm here as his sex slave for 'fun'!? He told me he loved me so many times that I lost count. That no one could replace me. That I was his one and only. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THAT BASTARD!

What do they call it? Stolkholm Syndrome? I can't remember, it's been years since I have lost my sanity. I fell in love with that man who took me into custody. I slowly fell in love and began to believe his lies.

I was so insane to think I could have a happy family with him. I was so naive.

HAHAHAHA! Now, look where being naive got me. Clawing my skin, negative thoughts running through my useless head. It's been years since the loss of my sanity.

I grew obsessed with the boy, practically breathing his presence. I wish I had been stronger before what he had done. Maybe I wouldn't have been so affected.

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF YOU HEARD MOANS OF ANOTHER WOMAN COMING FROM YOUR LOVER'S ROOM?! YOU DEFINITELY WOULD NOT BE THRILLED BY JUST EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT!

YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPY WHEN YOU CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT TO FIND OUT HE'S BEEN WITH HER FOR A YEAR!

Why did I ever believe his lies? Why why why why why WHY?! Please..... Why did it have to be me? I want another husband, heck I would take Nemesis even after he assaulted me!

I let Hanako use me for his sick needs everyday after he came home from work. He manipulated me and my family into thinking he was a decent guy! But he isn't.

I'm carrying his 6 month child yet he still choses to mistreat me?! This is our 5th child, but I always had a miscarriage because he didn't want to take me to the hospital because other men were present! I suffer because everytime I'm so close to getting someone I can love, he ruins it.

But somehow, I still loved him. I was so dumb! How could I?! He is nothing but a monster! He wants everything his way. And he got it. Even if it meant  killing the whole (L/N) family. My cousin Ruby, my brother, my parents, uncle Nathan and step-aunt Anastasia, Chloe, Shu, everyone I loved from California! Yet I grew infatuated with him.

Hah. I am the most dense person I know.

Now here I am, aming the pistol at my head. The same gun that he used to kill my boy-crazy cousin, Ruby. She was my friend who understood my love for 707, and the hot guys on tinder. Maybe I can die just like she did, and we an be connected together.

It's time for me to meet my family and friends in heaven- Wait auntie Anastasia probably isn't up there. She neglects her step daughter, Ruby.

This is where my suffering ends. I stare into my reflection in the mirror. My vision was blurred because of the salty tears in my eyes. I look at my note one more time before my finger starts to tug on the trigger.

Bye-bye,
Cruel world.

3rd Person's POV

The last thing heard was the loud bang and the gunpowder releasing the bullet. Luckily, the neighbors heard this loud noise and went to check what had gone on. They were surprised to know that it came from their neighbor, Hanako, who was a nice young man who got along with others well.

The lady twited the nob of the door, and surprisingly it was unlocked. The couple entered and went to search. They knew Yamada was at work so that were startled at the sudden noise.

The lady went to check the bedrooms, starting with the closest, the guest room. Nothing was inside, though. She went into the master bedroom next. There was nothing once again. She saw a door wide open, though. It had a dark red liquid flowing out onto  the once clean, white carpet.

She curiously strode slowly to the bathroom. Once the whole bathroom was in view, she almost threw up.

Right in front of her was a beautiful (H/C) haired girl. A hole was in the right side of her head, with blood leaking out freshly. In her clutch was a black pistol. On the bathroom sink was a paper, with a lot of things on it. But also beside it was a video tape. Tears sprung at the lady in her mid 30's eyes. This was a complete tragedy. What would their neighbor say? Why didn't that know about this beautiful maiden either?

But she knew that she had to do something quick. The young girl was dying.

"KATANO! CALL THE POLICE NOW, HURRY!"

---

Hanako was so confused. Why was he being brought to jail? Maybe they would explain it to him.

Later, when he found out about (Y/N)'s suicide, he broke in a sob. At first he was in denial, but you know, that was the first stage of grief.

When people say who use to go to Akademi, they were very devastated. The queen of Akademi had come to her fall. The people who use to like her where the most devastated, though.

Not Osano, he's dead.

Maybe the queen would rise once again?

---

UGHHHHHHHHHH
I'M BACK PEOPLE
I'm way better now, My kohai, her friend and I have been great and are doing LARP uwu
I will release a Christmas special, so keep that in mind.

OwO I like angst so much
I love plot.
This was a bit depressing.
I got kind of lazy at the end because I'm doing a project the night before it's due, that's what I like to do.
Gah, gotta finish it now so bye!