Chapter 11

FYI: The otome game will not be one that is downloaded. For the plot of this story,  It will be bought from a store.

(Y/N)'s POV

"What will Olivia think? I love you so much and I can't let you go... The others love you too, does that make me selfish, because I don't want to be... Do you think I'm selfish, (Y/N)?" Tears brimmed Danica's glossy hazel eyes, daring to fall. I brushed a stray stand of  light blonde hair away from her beautiful face.

"You're anything but selfish, Danica. I've chose you because you're the most kind, honest, the list goes on. And who cares what they think? Let's run away. Away from them. They can't stop us when they don't know where we are."  I pulled her into a loose and calming embrace. Bringing  my lips up to her forehead, I gave it a sweet kiss.

"Alright, (Y/N). You're lucky I love you a lot."  Danica said as she grabbed my lonely hand. And with that, we ran away to start our new, semi-normal life. (What a Lazy end)

End of Danica's Route

End #29 'Who Cares What They Think?'

Falling back into the comfort of my bed, I sigh. It was 1:26 PM and I pulled an all-nighter to get all 30 endings. It was pretty hard to get the 29th ending, thus why I did it last.

Grabbing my sugary drink, I take another sip of it. The cold drink runs down my sore, dry throat.

I close my bloodshot eyes and put my cup of (A sugary drink) back on the nightstand beside me.

I enjoyed the peaceful silence for that moment and started to drift asleep. Key word: enjoyed.

My door bursts open loudly. I bolted out of my position. I turn my direction to the door.

"Guess what, (N/N)?  You have visitors! I didn't know people actually wanted to be your real friend not knowing you had money!" I rolled my eyes at the red head's statement.

I glared at him, not feeling the mood to argue with my twin.

"Whoa... What happened to you?" He asked, clearly surprised at my (Tangled/Messy hair -Depends on length-)

"I had to finish a game. That reminds me, HOW ABOUT YOU LET ME SLEEP?"

"Didn't you hear me? You have visitors. The girl is pretty cute, mind giving me her number? A quick favor." I groaned at him, upset about him womanizing girls. Not that he could really get with them.

"I sure do mind." I mumbled, making him pout.

"I need to fix this mess. Let them in like the good dog you are, Domi." He growled under his breath at the 'dog' part.

After that, he left. I started to clean my room, fixing my appearance soon after.

Dominic's POV

I let the two look alikes in, telling them to go to the living room. I followed behind them, admiring the girl's bu- *(Y/N): AHEM!* l-long hair... It was black and shiny, looking like silk too. Beside her was a short black-haired boy. He looked so much like the girl. Probably siblings.

"So tell me how you know (Y/N)." They both look up at me. The girl gave a sweet smile that let a ghost blush burn inside my cheeks.

"It was many years ago.. Maybe nine years ago. Her and Mrs. (L/N) moved into this exact house. Osano and I befriended her. Then Hanako here became attached to her." She said in a chipper tone. I'm guessing Hanako was the boy.