Christmas with the (L/N)s

A great cover btw, I love it.

---

"EEEKKKK! It's Christmas time!" (Y/N) squealed loudly as she ran out of her room.

She headed to her left, which was another neighboring door. She bursts through it roughly, not caring about the yelp her brother gave her.

"Knock next time! What if I was masturbating?!" Dominic yelled but soon after blushed a red that was probably his hair shade.

"Wait what? Gross- Well anyway, LET'S OPEN OUR PRESENTS, PLEB!" (Y/N) exclaimed, excited.

Dominic got out of his bed and ran past (Y/N), shoving her down in the process.

"H-HEY! YOU BAKA! SO MEAN! T-T" The (H/C) haired girl said as she followed behind the redhead.

The arrived at the main living room in their huge mansion, to find her friends and family around the tree.

"Good morning my mentally 5 years old kids! We we're thinking you were in a coma, but we didn't care to check." Rachel, their beautiful mother spoke teasingly.

"Mom, you're so mean!" The twins said at the same time as they turned to each other. "Stop copying me, baka/weeaboo!" They said in unison once again.

"UGH!" The siblings said together as they both angrily stomped their foot.

"Well let's get to presents now, shall we?" Their father said, sitting down near his brother. And next to his brother was his terrible wife, Anastasia.

"Yes please!/Hurry, I have some boys to stalk." Chloe and Ruby muttered loudly behind the twins.

The (H/C) haired girl and the red head sat on an empty spot on the couch. Looking at their lovely tree, (Y/N) hoped she would get what she wanted.

'please be anime related, a body pillow, figures, hentai, anything!'

"Okay, this one is for me, from Dominic. Then this one is for Lyle, from his daughter. -------" Rachel continued, but (Y/N) zoned out.

"WHO THE HELL GAVE ME AN AVOCADO?!" Dominic yelled angrily as he stared at his present.

"I did, good sir." (Y/N) lazily raised her right hand as she proudly accepted that she did it.

"Oh, this is for you, (Y/N). From said brother." The older (H/C) haired lady chirped, and handed her the tiny box.

It was wrapped in (F/C) wrapping paper, and had a cute yellow ribbon on it. It's design was a chibi (F/H) holding a present. (Favorite Husbando)

She ripped it open, but not before admiring it's beauty.

She opened the box, and inside was a gold diamond ring. It was surrounded by (b/s) (birthstone). Overall, it was gorgeous.

(Y/N) put it on her ring finger, and adored it from different angles. She looked up to her brother, tears forming in her eyes.

"Thank you bwother! I wuv you so much!" (Y/N) mumbled into his shirt as she brought his into a warm embrace.

The (L/N) family and Chloe watched their heartwarming interaction with soft eyes, awing at their relationship.

"I wish my older brother was that nice, he has thousands of dollars and he only gave me a set of pens." Chloe groaned as she gawked.

"Don't worry, we see you as family, so we got you that." Rachel smiled, while pointing at the piano with a ribbon on the top. The blonde gasped, and hugged the older woman.

"I knew you played the piano here in the house a lot, so we wanted to get you one. Mostly (Y/N)'s idea." Rachel returned the hug to her.

"Christmas is a great time for family. So I might as well find the guy of my dreams so bye-" Ruby attempted to leave, but failed because of the grip her father put on the hood of her pastel pink hoodie.

"No you won't. No boyfriend until you're married." Lyle stated, looking down at his short daughter.

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?" Ruby questioned the logic of his statement.

•••

Yeah so, a lot of bonding happened that day. Anastasia was nice to Ruby, (Y/N) hung out with Chloe and Dominic, Dominic stared at girls, etc.

Don't worry, (Y/N)'s real present to Dominic was a bunch of things, one being a rare limited edition headphones.

---

I said I wasn't going to do a special, but I realized my Christmas was in a different time zone than most of you readers. But mostly because I'm bored, and when I'm bored, I bored eat, and that doesn't do me well.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!