Chapter 17

(Self Promotion: Satisfied is out! It's basically a Hamilton based [reader is an Angelica theme] Yandere Sim book! It will be a three shot book. The first part is more of an introduction part.)

"You're the new girl. You're bound to get attention. Just like every book cliché you'll find here on Wattpad. And adding your beauty to the image, you could steal everyone's hearts in a snap." He said bitterly.

My shoulders stiffened as his harsh voice. My eyes shifted to the sleeping teacher, begging for her to wake up in my mind. I silently celebrated when I saw them stir. I felt even better when I noticed the male infront of me hadn't seen her move.

"Here's my advice. Stay. Away. From. The. Spotlight. I'm made to be number one in this school. I wasn't made for a not so plain girl to take the stage. Remember that." He whispered right into my ear as his grip on my shoulder lessened.

"Will you remember it?" He gritted his teeth as the grip in my shoulder became tighter, making me flinch as I nodded furiously at his silky, now rough voice.

"Bon! I'll be heading out now. Don't let the desk slam your face on the way out.~" He turned around and waved, opening the door and majestically walked out the door. Another bipolar guy... I'm so lucky.

Third Person's POV

As Kizano walked out the room, he noticed a figure in the left corner of his eye. A raven male, specifically the one who sat next to the girl whom he just confronted, leaned on the wall. The cold grey eyes of the male met his own, glaring daggers into the club leader.

Kizano stopped himself from scoffing at the raven. He turned around to the right, his hair flipping with him. He rolled his eyes, walking away from the room.

-
(Same time as confrontation)

Ayato held the recorder in his hand tightly, catching every word in the room behind the wall he was leaning on. He was doing this for a 'friend' as a favor in return for something that would benefit him.

He emotionlessly listened into the one sided conversation. People who passed by gave him a look, but ignored him as quick as they saw him. They thought of it as nothing.

Once he heard Kizano open the door, he immediately put the recorder into his pocket, making sure to conceal his information.

Kizano examined him, which in return Ayato naturally gave him a cold glare. Ayato still stared at him as the he dramatically strutted away, being swooned over by passing females.

Ayato took a peek into the room, taking a good, yet quick look at the stiff female. He turned away, walking to the infamous 'Info Club'.

-

The (H/C) haired student gently walked along the halls of the school, navigating to the Gaming Club. She still had time to talk to the leader, also known as Gema whom she had met.

(Yan Dev just uploaded the video about Raibaru 23 minutes ago- AAAAHHH- Procrastination here I come)

(I LOVE RAIBARU- I'm adding her gender bent version. )

She received directions there from a female with blonde hair and beautiful baby blue eyes. She also had a camera around her neck. They hadn't introduced themselves and just walked past her once she gave the directions. As the (H/C) haired girl watched her walk past her, she took a glance at the red band around her arm.

(Y/N) happily skipped into the club room. She instantly saw the boy she had met at the mall and smiled. She took small steps towards him, holding the game behind her. She had made enough noise, yet he hadn't heard her. She puffed her cheeks in annoyance, deciding to speak up.

"Hello? Hey!" She lowly growled at no response. Her eye twitched as she lightly stomped.

"YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOU'RE SPIRIT IS STUCK IN THAT GAME!" (Y/N) flinched at her own outburst. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped, knowing well that those words slipped out unintentionally.

Gema winced at her close loud voice and turned, not even pausing his game. That was how shocked he was. He was speechless to see the (short/tall) stood in a tsundere pose with her hands on her hips, yet with a taken aback expression.

"H-h-here's the game..." She held the game out to him as she turned her eyes to the side with a small blush of embarrassment. Gema stared at her hands, still unsure of what had happened.

"What?" He mumbled as he tilted his head. (Hhhhhh- imagine that..) (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at him and almost hit her lip.

"Take the game or I'll keep it for myself." She stated while looking him straight in the eye. He still stared back, leaving the room in an awkward silence.

"Take it, god damn it!!!" She yelled but with a blind flash, Author-Chan made her push herself onto him, making them tumble back, in her case tumble forward.

"What the hell?!" He yelled out as he felt the force of her body on his. Their bodies crashed harshly into the floor, her on him.

"UWAAAA! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." She said as she quickly got off. She turned to the door, watching it with great intent and took one last glance at him. The (H/L) girl through the game at his face, which oh so conveniently landed on his face. He winced and grimaced at the feeling of the hard material hitting his nose. She turned away and ran out, unsure of where to go.

"What was that? She's so much weirder than I expected. Crazy, I bet. Too bad that pretty face has such a strange personality..." He muttered while looking at the game cover and admiring the 4 characters.

"What an I saying?" He face-palmed, "I like Musume, not her..." He blushed at the thought of his crush.