Chapter 2

Sorry this is a bit late... Like I said before, I am a bit sick...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class had just been over, and (Y/N) rushed out of the classroom, thinking of how cute the future couple would be together, and slightly fangirling.

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran out the the room, completely ignoring the left behind Ayato. I bet they would make some great... Ship.... Material.... If I told Chloe about the new 'ship' I found, she will be delighted. She brought me into it after all. Being her friend for over 10 years does really impact me.

She used to be a cute, innocent girl. But now she would be drooling over a picture of yaoi. I sigh, and chuckle just a bit. I really wanted to be with her.

I snap out of my thoughts when I bump into someone for the second time this day. Great, (Y/N), great. This time though, I hadn't fallen down. I look to the floor to see a brunette and about 5 messed up cupcakes on the ground. Yikes...

"I'm so sorry! I should really watch where I'm going..." I reach out my hand for him to grab, and he does.

"No, it's fine really. I had been lost in thought..." He gets up and dusts off his clothes. He voice was soft and gentle, it was really cute.

"I'm really sorry about the cupcakes... I can help you redo it if you want. I'll help you clean up this mess first, though.." Awkwardness had shone brightly, flaunting itself as much as it could. Wait, that's just weird...

"That would be great. Let's clean this up now, then." We went off to get the cleaning supplies, and go back to clean it.

He was leading me to the cooking club. When we were cleaning, he had told me his name and that he was the cooking club leader. He told me a bunch of other stuff, but it was just about the school since I told him I was new.

We finally reached the club and started to make the cupcakes. I knew how to bake at a very young age. I had learned it from my mother when she wasn't at work. I loved sweets, I would make them after school for myself and either Chloe or Dominic. When he was at home, of course.

Pastries were there for me when I was alone, besides Chloe. I enjoyed pastries a lot. I know pastries were just a thing, not even alive. But it made me happy. (I just made that seem like a person. What am I doing???)

The cake had done baking and it was time for decorating. My favorite part! Amao gave me some frosting and told me to do whatever I liked. We started and soon finished.

"They looks great! You seem to have some experience, (Y/N)." A sweet smile was formed on his face, causing me to give one back.

"It does. I do, I use to bake a lot as a kid. And still up until now." I gave him a closed eye smile.

"You have some frosting on your face, (Y/N)." He rubs it off with his thumb, causing me to turn a light red.

This only happens in fantasies... Like a Wattpad story! (Way to break the fourth wall, reader-chan.) It's too much! My heartbeat increases as I stare into his amazing eyes.

I hold in the feeling to fangirl and scream, I am going to nose bleed soon.

"I've got to go. Class is starting soon anyway. Bye, Amao." I wave and start walking out of the club. Trying to forget that romance scene would be hard to accomplish.

"Bye, (Y/N)."

Amao's POV

I stare at her retreating figure as a smile forms on my face. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to be with her forever.. If only it could be that way.

She is really cute. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her lively (E/C) eyes, everything was pretty about her. She made me feel strange. Just like how senpai made me feel. She is super nice, just like senpai.

I really shouldn't compare her to senpai. (Y/N) is different. She's a (H/C) haired beauty. A star.

Ayato's POV

She found him without my help. The way his expression looks tells me that she was able to do it. Just a bit more of that to him then I will have one less rival.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking back to my classroom when I just remembered I didn't eat my bento. On queue, my stomach growled. I sighed and continued. Then I realized today was PE. Why do I keep forgetting things?! I turn back and repeat the directions Amao told me in my head.

----------------

I was changing out of my clothes and into my PE uniform along with many other girls.

"You have a perfect body. Tell me your secret!" A girl with tanned skin came up to me. She looked pretty flashy. I blushed at her flattering compliment as I turn my gaze to the ground.

"I have none. No matter how much I eat, I stay this way." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Are you related to some kind of model or something?" I start to change into my PE uniform.

"Yeah.. actually. She's a top model. Rachel (L/N)." She gasps and looks at me with wide eyes.

"You're Rachel (L/N)'s daughter?! I love her! Isn't she the (H/C) haired goddess? I would kill to meet her!" I nod at her and pull my shirt down.

"I'm Musume Ronshaku. You must be the new student (Y/N)." The blonde says in her girly tone. My eyes widen. Word sure gets around fast.

I nod at her and finish changing. I head to the track along with the other girls who finished.

"Alright! You are going to do 10 laps around the track." The PE teacher swayed side to side with her hands on her hips. Some people groan and others just looked surprised.

"Keep complaining and you'll do 20. Go ahead and get in place." Everyone stretches then gets in place and she signals to start.

I start at a medium pace which was a bit faster than a lot of people. Even though it looked like I was having fun, I was in pain. I hated PE. I usually like to lay around and be a sloth. I furrow my brows and look ahead. I see one person ahead with blonde hair. I was guessing he was really athletic. (Or just idiotic enough to go at full speed on the first lap, people at my school do this sometimes.)

I had just finished my 9th lap and my legs felt a bit shaky. Not from the pain, they just quaked by themselves. I was still able to run fast but the shakiness bothered me. it was write uncomfortable. The blonde haired boy was just a few feet ahead of me, but then the distance started to increase as my legs became weak. I tried to run as fast as I can, decreasing the space by a bit.

I was so close to almost finishing when my legs gave up and everything turned black.

-------------------------

There it is! I will try to make a new chapter later on, if I am not too tired. Thanks for following the devolo- wait.. wrong outro... Thanks for reading!