Merry Christmas!

Hey reader! It's me, Novatelia. I originally was going to do a special, but I thought of something better. Sorry if you were waiting for it, I just can't write much right now. I broke a promise...

I'm in a great mood because my relatives gave me a guitar! So now I'mm in a secluded area away from the party writing this in an uncomfortable position.

This was supposed to be out way earlier, but me being myself am doing it at 6:48 PM.

I also want you guys to choose out of these 3, but I won't explain for what ;).

Two-Faced (Yandere Simulator Various x reader)

(Y/N) (L/N) is not a great person.

Growing up with two annoying brothers and a sister she idoled, it shaped her. She is the youngest sibling, 11 years younger than the oldest twins. Her sister, Emorah (L/N), was an idol to (Y/N) when she was 4-6. But one day that all changed.

(Y/N) is popular for her facade, not her real personality. In reality, she is a huge b*tch, very manipulative, fake, talks behind people's back, calls them names, etc.

Surprisingly, she still had 2 great friends, a childhood friend and a girl she stopped from being bullied.

Despite her being mean, she would never ruin a life like her sister did. Her manipulative, abusive sister.

(Y/N) hears Akademi high was starting entrance exams for a few openings in the second year, like she is, because a third year was arrested for murder against 3 second years.. (We all know who was framed, right?)

Being accepted, she did not expect a life full of romance and drama.

Star Crossed (Yandere Simulator male rivals x reader)

(Y/N) Amari, the daughter of the amazing Kabri Amari, is also known as Star, The Star Child, and way more dealing with astrology.

She transfers to an elite school named Akademi. The news spreads fast of (Y/N) attending. Akademi is nothing without gossip, right?

It's hard not to fall for her charming, happy, and surprising personality. I mean, it was predicted so many guys would fall head over heals for her.

A Heaven of Boys (Yandere Various x reader)

(Y/N) is a colorblind, boy crazy teen who loves to stalk boys. She loves her weeaboo cousin Kiki an dislikes her neglective step-mother.

(This is (Y/N)'s cousin from the story, Ruby.)

She never cared for her appearance after her mother's death but that changed when her father remarried to her new step mother, Anastasia.

So eventually she goes to school with a whole new beautiful appearance. This catches the attention of a group of boys, causing them to fall in obsessive love with her. (Not a yan sim universe.)

Okay, so choose your choice. Put a comment on the title of one of the descriptions and I will know which one you want!