Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. I'm currently working on chapter 11.5. I'm also doing this on the 31st.

Here's a little special!~

"I never agreed to this."

"Not that I care, Domi." (Y/N) hums teasingly as she hugs him while they sit.

"I don't want ANYONE to see this! Especially that hot friend of yours-" The (H/C) haired girl bumped his head with her fist as she snuggled closer to him.

You see, Dominic has red hair. And (Y/N) decided to take advantage of that. So now, Dominic was dressed as one of (Y/N)'s husbandos, 707.

The two -and by that, I only mean you-   are throwing a Halloween party. Everyone in Akademi could come. It was 6:00, and they were waiting for the guests.

"You're too close to me. " Dominic grumbled under his breath.

"This reminds me of us when we were young."

"Whatever.... You know, I hate what you're wearing. That's too revealing."

"EH? This is the fifth time you said that to one of my costumes! You never approved of the first four!

The sleeves are literally up to my wrists and that's revealing?! The skirt is up to my ankles!"

"'Cause I'm totally going to get pregnant tonight. You're acting like dad!"

(Y/N) pouted angrily and looked away while crossing my arms. Dominic sighed.

"(N/N), look I-" Dominic was interrupted as the doorbell rang loudly. (Y/N) stood up and ran to the door.

To be continued.... If I'm not too lazy.