Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV

I step out of the restaurant and am immediately struck by a cold breeze. I jerk my hands to my arms and start to rub my soft (S/C) skin. I huff in discomfort and turn to my brother. I grab his arm suddenly, startling him. I snuggle my cold body onto his, tugging his arm selfishly.

"Woah! What's with the kind gestures right after you glare at me? Are you bipolar? You need your therapist, (Y/N)." Dominic rants as I ignore his words and pull him along the sidewalk.

"Shut up, idiot. It's cold." I mumble into his jacket sleeve, closing my eyes as I embrace his warmth.
I enjoy the moments while it last. My eyes widen and I start to squirm when I felt mother nature calling.

"Uhm, Domi I really need the bathroom. Like, right now." I blush and look to the side. He lets out an almost inaudible groan as he removes my prying hands from his arm. I make grabbing gestures at him but pause when the feeling hits me again. I gulp with an even stronger blush than before.

"I told you that you shouldn't have had that many (F/D)s. You had like, six glasses." Dominic scolded as I whined. I already knew my answer, and spoke it loudly in a shaky voice, "But I was super thirsty! I'm being very honest!" I wasn't lying though, I really was thirsty.

"Alright, let's go to a store, I need things anyway." Dominic gives in as we then head to the nearest convenience store.

●●●

I yawn lowly as I scroll through (Whatever social media you use). I frown as I see no updates from Chloe since one week after I came to Japan. This is very suspicious. She posts at least 2 status updates a day... A bubble of worry starts to form in my chest as that familiar bitter tastes enters my mouth, uninvited.

I shut off my phone and put it wherever it will magically appear in the morning. My hand reaches to turn off the lamp, and as I do, the room is filled with the same dark, emptiness I loathe. I pull my blanket over my head, and whatever is possible to feel less... Scared? Scared of what, though?...

Either way I manage to fall asleep after a bit of tossing and turning.

●●●

The next morning, I'm woken up by shaking from... Guess who? You already know. And no, not the alarm clock. I broke it already and forgot to buy a new one. Not being in a fully awake state, out of instinct, I grab them and start to strangle them. "(Y/-!" When I hear the choking noises I immediately stop.

"Oh, wait. It's just you, whoops, my fault." I shrug. The red headed male glares at me as I stare back blankly for 10 seconds.

"Well anyway-" "Breakfast was made by me, it's on the table and totally not poisoned." Dominic interrupts me rudely as I get up from the bed. I ignore his last statement and nod at him.

"I feel delighted to try your abomination you call food, my personal butler." We burst into laughs as it quickly dies out. I stand up and tell him to leave with professional sass.

After my morning routine, I head downstairs and to the kitchen. I stretch my arms and stare at the kitchen before making a decision.

"Yeah, I'm just going to buy a bento this morning. I don't want to cook." I mumble loud enough for Dominic to hear. He shakes his head disappointed by me. I sit at the dining table a chair across him and dig into the pancakes, eggs, and bacon he made. (Change the breakfast if you want)

After I finish I brush my teeth and grab my book bag and literally throw my phone into it. I made sure to put the otome in, too. Then throwing it onto my shoulder. When I reach the stairs, I hear two voices talking to each other. It was directly at the front door from what I could tell. I run down the stairs, making sure not to trip like an incident I had two years ago.

"Good riddance!" Domi yelled loudly, making sure I could hear is hurtful words as I twist the doorknob. I smile as I open the door.

My, oh my, who wouldn't love a brother that breaks your already tiny and fake ego everyday piece by piece? I'm so lucky to have a brother like him. But oh well, some (Y/N)s deal with incest willingly or not. Damn, us readers need therapy.

The cold air hits my face like a slap. I blink a few times as I adjust to this temperature. Can't wait for winter again, right? I hold my grin as I look up to Taeko, Hanako(you don't exactly look up at him though), and Osano. I wait for them to turn towards me, awkwardness filling my mind. They acknowledge me after 3 seconds and Taeko returns a smile.

"Finally! I had to talk to these idiots for- wait wasn't this line used already? Looks like the IDIOT author is running out of ideas!" Osano says questionably, causing Taeko and Hanako to look at him
like he gave them a trick question.

"Stop breaking the fourth wall! This is the last warning from them! They are going to charge us soon, you ignorant orange!" I yell back to him, sweatdropping.

"We have no idea what you're saying, but let's go anyway." Hanako replies to break the tenseness.
And then we started our very cliche anime!

...

Nah, we just walked to school.

●●●

I'm so sorry it's short, it's 3:41 AM and I have over 4 tests tomorrow......
I'll update sooner! It may have mistakes, too!