Working On a New Book

Sorry about all the author's notes I have been posting lately. I will try to make this the last one.
So school is going to start in 4 days for me.... a bunch of new students will be coming into my school (hopefully) since our department of education is re-districting places to different schools...
And that means... My crush is one of the people who are going to a new school... kill me pls
Hahahah...
(Edit: Turns out he didn't transfer :P)

And the worst part is, I might not be able to post very often. But don't worry, I will make sure to finish chapter 18. (Hint: a new character is introduced at a very unexpected moments. Another hint: happens a bit after the Sneak Peek)

So the most important news I have to say is that I'll be making a new book! I wanted to for a awhile. It's an x reader just like this... And it is also a harem...

The fandom is~~~~~:

CREEPYPASTA!

And you might be asking? ''Why spooky noodles?' It's because I have loved the fandom for a very long time! At a young age, I loved Creepypasta so much. And later I found the yaoi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But I left it. Then I came back into it! And my sister followed me into the fandom once again.

I have make 3 creepypasta OCs. Reader-chan will replace one of them. But she will have the personality, backstory, CP name of the OC. You get it. Just like this book. Don't worry, my OCs won't get in the way of your harem, they will be supporters, you will learn about them in the begining.

So if you're into Creepypasta, please read it! The fandom is dying! I don't want to let that happen! That's all I have to say, now bye bye!

(I'm still working on it right now)

Novatelia,
Signing out.