Prologue... Wait, WHAT?

None of the media and photos belong to me.

Sako speak: "hello."

Other speak: 'hello."

Flashback: ~hello~

Thought: “hello~“

Narrator dialogue in helping: "on with the show now."

——————————————————

why me? Sako thought as I float in a space of timeless error codes and floating screens of memories that seem to be scattered around the place.

“how did this happen to me?“ I whined wishing I could bonk I head onto a wall, but since that not happening soon, I'll just whined. 

"Well since you don't know what I'm talking about, I should tell you from the beginning." Sako said as I shoves the narrator out the way, clapping my hands turning to the people.

"hey, what the hell?" Cried the narrator.

"My story, I can tell how I got into this mess." I'd said, crossing my arms.

"Now onto the flashback of my life before this mess came upon me." I said pushing the mute button screen on where the narrator usually speaks.

Flashback–

Sako was a average crazy otaku girl, whom like to draw alot, have a strong force of OCD, ADHD, get good somewhat good scores on her tests, troll her brothers, get merchandise of anime, manga, and games to play on and collect which caused her insomnia, and drive most the ppl crazy. She have three younger brothers and one on the way. She have ALOT of friends though most of them have kick the bucket and join her in the abyss end of madness and chaos. Sako was unexpectedly good at talking to people, though she doesn't like to spend times around them while she on a mission to complete 100% game. Most specifically the popular otome game called hearts of the Blue Diary. It was her Newfounded obsession after she finished completing stardew valley in 100%.

"Rauuuuughh!!"

Sako growl a bit as she look possessed like a psychopath need of a hospital, while staring holes into her 4ds, glaring menacing at 75% on the end of the game for the 294 times in a year, stopping in the sidewalk.

"How in the FUDGE is this possible, this game have hacks I tell you! Hacks!!." She shouted at the poor 4ds shaking it a bit not caring when some people look at her like she a lunatic.

Sako tried EVERYTHING to figure out why the games was 75%, she collect all Three endings, the photos in the gallery, the video scenes, the hidden stuffed animals with tags on them, and hidden notes, but she still couldn't get 100 freaking percent. She already know all the routes, ways of getting Hearts from the characters, and Pt for her skills. But nooooooo, The game decided to be a d**k and not give her the 100% she work hard for.

Sako put the game on reset again for who know how many time as she walks down the sidewalk to the street. She barely notice the truck came by, as she suddenly stop with the truck speeding pass her.

"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" Sako yelled at the now far away truck as she flip the bird at it then started walking across the street, paying attention to the beginning of the game start once more.

Sako may have survived Truck-san, but she was too blinded into her little obsessed world to noticed Car-san speeding directly at her with a sleeping driver..

Beeeeeeepppp-

CRASH!!!
....

..

.

it hurts..." Sako felt pain like she never have before..

'Somebody call the ambulance!!'
....

..

“ambulance...?“ She wanted to open her eyes, but her body felt so heavy. Sirens can be heard but it was slowly fading.

“I.. haven't..finish the..game yet..“Sako's last thought barely came through as the dark fold over..

.......

...........

.............

——————————————————

"Eh?“ Sako thought as she try to move, but couldn't move. She couldn't see the world around her seem white.

“Eh, what the hell going on?“ She thought moveing around as she tries to move only to feel a tug sudden pull her towards something.The tug pull stronger and stronger when she noticed felt something grab her body. Sako try to struggle and scream but it was no used as she was pull into the light til...

"Wuaaahhhhhhhhh!" Sako keep screaming her little heart out as she was held by something.

'It a healthy boy!."

“Wait WAIT!?" Sako seem to freezes a bit, but keep screaming as he meet with coldness of the air. His cries seem to goes slowly to a stop as he was taken to somewhere, place down barely hearing people talking while someone clean him, then wrap into warm fluff cloth going somewhere else once again.

“is this was the afterlife is like?!, Ughh.. ill think about this later.. this feel nice, wait where they taking me“ sako thought as he yawn a bit, trying to open his eyes as the world look blurry and bright, feeling so tired he wanted to close his eyes again til he noticed someone helding him and speaking to him.

'so your the one who been causing trouble?'

Sako noticed a blurred vision of a lady as she held him close.

'my little miracle..' the lady said as she lay on the hospital bed. The lady held him close as he hear a soft hum slowly drift him to sleep. He felt sleepier, slowly closing his eyes again only to hear a few more things before he drift back to the darkness.

'look how small he is, dear.'

'we thought we lost you there little guy.'

'what should we name him?'

'Sako Tashimu.'

“at least I keep my name.“ sako thought once last time before drifting to sleep, exhausted of this day.

——————————————————

How do you like the story so far? I know there are some autocorrect need to be done and the first chapter will be longer then this, but I'm working on that. If you like this, I'll keep updating new chapters, though take a couple of hours to do, but I don't need sleep. (o3o)