Chapter 12

(Sako's Pov)

After that ..event that happen with my dreams. I decided to stay up and mess with the codes I recently found earlier and try to decode it.

Though I was there in frozen space for a couple of hours til I got my lvl to 5 and gotten half the file decode. Seem to like the maker of the game lost the file of my character.

How come Kairak had to be the main love interests instead of the others?

I know he popular but the dude is a playboy. I swear that he proclaim love only to get into someone pants. I hated th ending of the game when I had to forced myself to play his route.

It was just shameless flirty, teases, and sneaky tricks to get into my character pants, that lead to a odd 💖 when ever he see the heroine.

Speaking of heroine, Sawa-chan have now been selected by a [player]. It came out the blue, and I was surprised it happen during lunch time.

Although, that how the game started. The [Player] can choose whether to change heroine's looks and attitude depending on what they want, and change clothes and room of their current living.

It broke my heart a bit to see Sawa-chan existence disappear and was replaced by the [player] right before my eyes while the world was resetted into the game original setting. My relationship with everyone I know and loved gone disappear into zero, like it never happen before.

To be honest, I cried like a baby when I gotten home though I knew she used to been my stalker, she was my precious childhood friend that I care for deeply. Kenshin that I know and loved now doesn't exist as he fall back into his love interest background. Mashimo was still the same though he forgotten most about me.

The next day when I got to school. [Player] was looking through the map in front of her house until I approached her, smiling fakely with a small 💗 to show that I was just friend  while looking upon the remain of my childhood friend.

 [Player] was looking through the map in front of her house until I approached her, smiling fakely with a small 💗 to show that I was just friend  while looking upon the remain of my childhood friend

"Hello [player], are you ready to walk to school?"

"Umm... Sure, lead the way..."

"Did you forgot my name again? It's Sako, your childhood friend."

"Right I forgotten, silly me Sako-kun, let go before we get late." Said the [Player] as she smile walking with me.

It broke my heart a bit just taking steps with her. Is this was it feels like whenever I reset the game back in my past life? Because I would've felt horrible to know that I erase someone else existence for my amusement and goals.

[Player] looks very different to Sawa-chan, though her skin tone is still the same. Her personality isn't all stalker-like anymore nor is she bubbly like before.

I never thought I would say this, but I miss Sawa-chan and kenshin. I really do miss them very much. Not like I ever admit it.

Once we arrived to the school, it seem Everything it normal. The Npc are going about their days in class, chatting, making fun one another, texting or studying.

I left the [player] for my class once the bell ring. Plus I didn't want to be seem clingy and the [player] automatically think omg he likes me.

Bleh I think my stomach took a twister to the gut just thinking about that. Make a mental note to not get close to [player] and to figure out how to memory wipe myself of that as a skill.

After School cause I will die of boredom

Sako stretches a bit as he leaves the classroom avoiding the crowd forming in the hallway.

Thr class feels even more boring then the last. I swear they can make a weapon out of how silent it is in there.

He hold a grib onto his book bag as he pass by Kenshin whom was talking down to a npc who decided to run in the hallway like a idiot.

He sigh as he look a bit longing at his once lover, walking almost past him.

What caught him off was the banana peel that was laying there innocently made him slip and fell right next to Kenshin.

"Oww." He said rubbing his poor backside.

" Hehe." Said kenshin as he stiffen a laugh after seeing sako fell down.

"What so funny?" Sako said as he get back up, and grabs his bookbag from the floor. Glaring at Kenshin a bit annoyed with a blush by the laughter.

"Nothing at all, though you need to watch where you going, slippy." Kenshin said as he walks past him towards to the front door.

"S-s- slippy?!" Sako look gawked smack with his jaw drop as a 💢 appear.

“who does he think he is calling me slippy?!?”

Sako stutter to make a come back, which fail miserably as he stomp his foot to the ground.

"Rude!" He shouted a bit even though Kenshin was long gone from the school.