chapter 15

(it will be a short chapter)

(Sako's Pov)

Now I've been decoding these codes and gotten half a journal full of pages.
It like I'm solving some old guys puzzle he left unfinished and I'm just finding all the pieces.

I've been spending my time with my family more to get away from the [player] who seek me out during school day.

Rintoru and I have been getting closer though I'm not sure why it feel like deja vu with him. He a pretty chill guy to hang around though kenshin dislike me being around him.

Kenshin seem to be overprotective of me after a few months of school though I do hope he doesn't go into that shameless persona of his again. I rather not deal with being harassed in school again.

My grades doesn't matter much since the teachers are npc and it take only a couple of study button and I automatic get an A in all my classroom except for gym. Gym is like a giant obstacle that will torture you to being painfully sore, cramps and horrible exhausted.

I still suck at gym and I know I'll never outrun a non playable grandma. I take that shame to my neverending death.

Mashimo is still the same though he a bit sad. Maybe he miss sawako. I know I sure do. I'm so used to her stalking my every corner and asking questions on my relationship with kenshin.

It kind of lonesome in a way, but I never admit that I miss that crazy girl. Even if she was my third best friend.

At the moment I'm just relaxing in my room playing a old game with Rintoru beating my ass.

“How did he get so good at this game!”

"I thought you say you were a beginner at this game?"

(<-<)

"I'm just that good at video game, or maybe you just suck." Rintoru said

Ack! My heart.

"Now since you lost, now can you give me some candy?" He continues to talk

"Fine, but don't take all of it."

Should I mention that Halloween and day of the dead past a few days ago? I still go trick or treating even if I'm older then I'm supposed to be. I was dress as a panda in a panda onesie.

I gotten a large stash of candy now, but now I have to share with my friends because they want some. The price of being a trick or treater.

I got 31 reese, 19 kit Kat, 13 Hershey, 16 air head, 23 twix, 10 star burst, 14 m&m, 24 snicker, 11 Skittles, 29 lollipops,  17 eye candy, 9 jaw breaker, 26 gum, 3 twizzlers, 1 babyrutt, 12 Tootsie roll,  13 Whoppers, 25 kisses, 12 mini chocolate, 8 smarties, 5 dots, 5 chew fruit, and 6 laffy taffy.

I've sacrifice 12 reeses, 5 kit Kats, 4 hershey, 6 snickers, 2 skittles, 3 lollipop, and a 7 kisses to my friends, and the rest is mine.I'm a sweet panda, but I don't care. i like to hoard my candy.

I'm pretty sure I kill someone for a piece of candy, or get kidnap by my childish ways of going for the candy before anything else.