Chapter 5: going to School, plz no math ;-;

Wow, I'm surprised people like to read my story. Though I am happy and I thank everyone for liking it, so I'll continue on writing.

------------------

~~ Two years later ~~

"can I just die one more time.?"

"please?"

I thought to myself as I sit in a math class while the teacher explain about something that making my brain cry for mercy.

"why do you torture me god?" I mentally cry as I struggle to go through question five.

It been two years after I've been best friends with mashi-san and sawa-chan. I gotten alot done with the quests, gain pts, gotten some pictures and videos unlocked, though it feels like I'm missing something. I'm already regret being reborn as I'm suffering once again to this evil reincarnation call Math.

This is abuse! I tell you! Abuse! Even if it 8 grade I can feel my poor mind crying and brain goin blank into the world of lala land. I was never good at Math, Never! I still surprised myself that I actually pass highschool with my math grade low.

"please take me away to a sacred place.." I whined a bit under my breath, til thank the Lord, the bell rang. I left the classroom so fast I wasn't even paying attention where I was going til..

CRASH!

I fell down onto my behind, after crashing into someone. I groan a bit for my poor tail bone til I noticed someone else fell with me..

"he looks familiar " I thought to myself as I get up, and reach my hand towards the blonde to help him up

"Need a hand?" I said smiling a bit unknowning letting my cuteness show at the wrong time. The blonde blush a bit turning his face to the side as if to hide it, but I didn't noticed he was blushing at all as he grab my hand. I help him get up and let go of his hand afterwards.

"Sorry for bumping into you like that, I was running from Math."

I said chuckling a bit scratching the back of my head like a idiot.

The blonde smile a bit blank as the blush seem to disappeared from his face. 'it is alright, not everyday you see someone running from a class subject.'

Now it was time for me to blush, but out of embarrassment.

"Yea, I'm sorry about that... Uhh, what your name?" I asked a bit nervously.

'Im Kenshin Hiramoto, What's your name?' Kenshin said smiling softly looking at me.

That name sound familiar.."Oh im-"

BRRRRRINGGGG

.....

.....

"I'm late!" I shouted a bit as I heard the pre-bell ring for a five minutes warning. I started to run past Kenshin while yelling.

"I'll see You later in the cafeteria, bye!!!!" I yelled running throughout the hallway with dust of cloud trailing behind me.

Kenshin sweatdrop chuckling a bit at the scene that just happen before his eyes as he started to walk towards his class.

"I didn't even get his name." He said chuckling a bit onc he goes into the classroom.

"This year going to be interesting~" Kenshin thought with a sadistic gleam in his eyes that would send shiver down the spine of anyone staring at him.

------------------

(To Sako's Pov)

I panted at a bit helding myself by my knees as I finally got into class not a minute to soon.

I went straight to my desk after a few breathers. Running here was hard enough as it seems to be. Even if this was a new life, my body reject anything that have to do with physical exercise unless it for food, money, running from death, going home, new game and anime manga/merch/collection/dvd, and/or late for class.

Those are the only options for a otaku/drawer/reader like, cause you makee run for anything else.

There is no other options, cause I would die under the blazing sun with my best frienda as witness to see me dig into the dirt like a possessed golden mole and stay there til midnight to crawl back into my safety house. They can try to take me out but it won't work this time, literally, I dug up a mole hole in the back yard when it gotten to hot a year ago, and sawa-chan nor mashi-san couldn't get me til after a few hours later when the sunsetted. My dad had to barricaded it, though I miss it. I made a nice den out of the inside so it doesn't get mudded by outside water or too hot inside side I dug long enough to put 70% of my collection in in and it never get dirted by the inside.

My mom worries for me. I told her that I'm fine, though even my friends are concerned for me. Seriously guys this not helping if you just concerned for my well-being. I was made to be a golden mole, I tell you. I dislike anylight was so ever unless their fireflies. I can see better in the dark then my family. Plus nice dark places are cozy.

Now then, onto my new growing problem. Sawa-chan seem to gotten obsessed with me and I thought she stop by now. I've went over to her house one day during last year and was horrified by her room.

Dolls of me, hundreds of pictures and posters on the walls, my missing clothes and hairbrush, a bag with a piece of my hair in it, and a freaking shrine of me in her closet with pictures of me changing, in the bath and/or sleeping . How the f**k did she get all this done without me noticing!?!?!

How do I avoid a stalker who live right next door to me, without having her go insane or doing a restraining order on her?! I told mashi-san, my mom and dad, and even her parents about it and they didn't believe me. They even went to her room and all the things she had was gone leaving a girly looking normal room. I was dumbfounded and freaking scared. If she can hide all that stuff in the matters of hours, god know what she can do.

I now have bolted locks on my doors, windows, and closet along with a bat and pepper spray under my bed for safety. You can never be too sure when your being stalk by a crazy girl.

I don't talk to sawa-chan, but I can still feel her staring at me at the corner of the school hallway at with that creepy looking smile and weird giggles. I don't even wanna know what she thinking of, but rather now let change the subject.

The class seem to be going well. It is my favorite subject, Science class. I love it~, when they talk about how things are made up of atoms and tiny bacteria that make me world we are today. Gosh I can feel my nerd squealing out.

I already finished my work, cause I done this before in my past life and got all A+ like a BOSS. It really is my favorite subject. Though now, I've been thinking of the guy I bump into earlier.

"kenshin."

That name sound so good dang familiar, but it on the tip of my tongue and my brain won't let me remember who he is. He probably someone mashi-san mentioned while I was distracted by his sexines- uhh I mean.... ('''0-0)

Oh God I said too much!

------------------

And that a wrap once again. A new character enter the story but who you think Kenshin is? Do you think Sako would admit his affection for mashi-san

You can found out tomorrow if I'm not busy :3

Sako: "don't you dare say anything?"

Author-san: "but the people must know that you'r-"

Sako whack author-san on the head with a frying pan

Sako: "see you guys and gals around, I'm going to go bury a body." Sako leaves dragging author-san's body.