Chapter 13: the villain

( I like the picture of rintarou embedded so I'm going to used a fan art of the pic though I don't own it)

(Sako's Pov)

After a few days, [Player] seem to be playing the game daily as though it was a regular thing to do.

It kind of remind me of me when I used to be and still am obsessed with the game, though I can concluded that [Player] is a ninja because she keep disappear from school to gym to classroom to library to hallway and to bakery class.

I keep forgetting that this is a game, and that she probably pressing the selection of where to go so she can meet one of the capture targets that appears randomly in the place.

I was surprised when she appeared out of nowhere when I was in the library reading one of the secret stash of yaoi that nobody looks unless the fujoshi club is having one of those meetings about who to pair with whom.

I unconsciously asked the [Player] a question that pop in my mind and she seem to answer honestly. It was quite pleasen- wait a second now I'm starting to do the role of a character, crap. That [Player] have some sort of barrier around her that makes everything so nice and peachy just like Sado-san used to do.

In the meantime, My parents are having another child, like in the game said during one of the short breaks. I hope it going to be a girl, because that what my mother is hoping for.

Mistakes were made as I goes through the months with my father trying to help my mother through the process of pregnancy.

I wish I had the ability to skip time though I know it not possible. I pray for my father and mother as they go through this process. I swear my father hp was depleting with every time my mother had her crazy mood swings.

This remind me too much of my original mother time during her pregnancy, it's almost scary to think about it.

Beside my mother pregnancy, I've come to terms that mostly everyone memories of Sado-san is gone. Mashimo seem to have an ability to no be affect by the [Game Anecdote] that he is immune to it.

He told me this have happen before though he doesn't remember much of it. He seem to dazed out with a weird look in his eyes when he talks about it, like he seeing some far away play or something.

He simply pat my back and said welcome to the club and walks away disappearing like ghost. I'm still confused on how they do that and how can I learn it.

During the school hour, I didn't suffer much like I used to now, though math is still evil with a iron fist.

Kenshin seem to ignore my presence and it annoys me quite well, though I'm not going to the noticed me senpai ways just yet. He still calls me slippy over that stupid incident with the banana.

"Stupid banana. Who leave a banana on the floor anyways?"

In another classroom

Mashimo sneezed a bit, rubbing his nose lightly as he goes back to his mathematics.

Back to present

I'm currently walking down the hallway, though it not much. I'm pretty happy that everyone mind been erased.

"No more paperwork!" ( ˃᷄˶˶̫˶˂᷅ )

Now all I need to do is avoid the [play-

Oof

My train of thoughts was interrupt by me falling onto something in front of me.

"Feel soft"

"did I just fell on a girl or human shape pillow?"

I got up a bit to noticed the guy I fell on. He had ink like black Raven hair. It was pretty cute.

His eyes were pale purple with the mixed of almost pure violet. He had piercings on his bottom lip and wore a casual lazy jacket with galaxy all over it.

"He look familiar, hmm can't put my finger on it."

"Gomen, I wasn't watching where I was going." I said getting up and helding out my hand towards the guy.

"It fine, accident tend to happen." Said mister obvious as he grabbed my hand and pull himself up from the floor.

"I'm Sako Tashimu." I've said smiling softly while letting go of his soft hand.

"I'm Rintoru shumito, it nice to met you." Rin said smiling charmingly.

"So bright~, so hot~. Darn my hormones." I cursed inwardlyin my mind while I smile back softly with a blush on my face.

"what period do you have for it? I have second period lunch." I asked a bit nervously, scratching behind my head.

"I go to the same lunch period, though I don't go into the lunch much, since I'm in the library." He said still smiling that charming smile.

"That great, I hope to see you in lunch or the library later and I'll see you around,. Kay?" I said walking past him, waving good bye.

He really sounds familiar. Must've been one of the supporting character or villain in the game. It isn't much of a game unless there a villain to stir up the mix.

"I figured this out later when I got to go to class now." I thought to myself as I start to run to class after I heard the warning bell.

Back to the hallway

Rintoru was walking in his classroom with a small smile. He beam a bit and said hello to one of his npc friends and goes to work on his paper.

"Sako.. haven't heard that name in a long time.. " he mumbled to himself before smiling a bit oddly.

"this will be fun event.."