Chapter 3: Okay, so this world is like a game. time to figure this out.

I'll thanks some of the people who listed my book, I'm happy :3. So I'm going to continue on writing chapters.

——————————————————

~~  six years later ~~

I've never noticed I was actually in a game world til I was about 7 years old.

Okay, now don't look at me like that. I was distracted by sweets and hidng from Sawako persistent to doll me up. I swear to God it like she know where I'm going exactly, I starting to think she stalking me, but I think that my paranoia talking and she was only 9 for God sake.

I was fleeing from her by hiding in the large toy box looking like a chest with my stuff bunny. I keep quiet by helding my hands to my mouth. It was then I noticed a some sort light illuminate above my head making the chest light up a bit.

"......" I froze a bit in shock because I didn't see that before, EVER.

I was getting scared and wanted to leave the chest toy box, but being the idiot that I look up.  There was a floating screen above my head.

...

...

(0.0)

Swear to god, I felt my eyes went like saucers. I didn't know what to do, there was a floating screen above my freaking head. I stare at the screen floating innocent-like above my head and attempt to scoot back only for it to follow along.

"What the fudge.." I whispers a bit not wanting her to find me. I did it again a few time moving in the toy chest box, and realized after a few assumptions that it was just a screen.

So I decided to poke it like a dumba**.

The screen disappear for a moment and I thought I broke it, Til a freaking larger screen show up. It had my name and everything there about me.

Name: Sako Tashimu

Age: 7 years, three months, twelves days, 15 hours, 47 mins and 93 second old

Birth: October 31

Zodiac: Scorpio

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 3'1

Weight: 57

Skills: Charmer, reader,and bottomless pit iron Stomach.

Hearts: ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Titles: Return of The True -Error-, The loner, Little Charmer, Cheat Master -given by Unknown-, Master reader, Miracle Baby -given by surviving premature birth-, The Shorty, The adorable Cuteness Master, Pretty little Crossdresser -given forcefully and unwillingly by parents/aunts/Sawako/previous life-, Master Pervert/Otome/Otaku/ Crazy thinker - Unlocked by previous life- and Pro Artist.

Abilities: irresistible puppy eyes, baking, drawing, woo of both genders, Spelling, OCD, bottomless stomach, and infinity inventory pouch -hidden-

Traits

Anger:-5
Baking: Mastered
Charisma: 160
Confidence:45
Cooking: Mastered
Creativity: 75
Cute: Mastered
Discipline:55
Evil: 25
Fear:130
Good:135
Innocence: 103
Insanity: Mastered
Intelligence:210
Passion: Mastered
Patience: Mastered
Pervert: 59
Sanity: 37
Social skills: 145
Scary: -19
Writing: 139

Pt left: 23,552

Quest completed:2,700

Hints, Instructions and Secrets