Chapter 7: Wait... i died again?! what this about a retry?!?!?!?

I'm feeling a bit better :D

I drank some horrible medicine by forced, it was terrible.

I'm pretty surprised that some ppl read my story and I thank you very much. Any comments, questions, and concerns during the story.

Message here and tell me plz honestly, I would like to know what I did and fix the sht out of it.

——————————————————

~~  a year later ~~

(Sako's Pov)

I found my secret hidng place~

I was sitting onto the roof top after going up the stairs during lunch break as I smiles softly. Sako didn't notice the alarming death flag above his head blinking a bit, but the sun was too bright for him to noticed at all.

"Everyone look like little ants down from here" I said chuckling a bit nibbling onto a pockey stick.

It've been a whole year now, and it seem like time goes slower once I in the school, but the time turn back to regular. It kind of freaky, cause that how school is. I swear if I can compare it to prison, there will be alot similarities between them.

I figured out there were some save points, and took me a while on how to save on exactly time and place without forgetting where I was. It helps alot when I wanna avoid Sawa-chan.

I swear to God, she becoming a bit scary even for my taste of horror. I heard her mumbling about me in the hallway like a creep and nobody noticed! It like there some kind of barrier that keeps the npc and other love interests from listening on her self conservation except for me.

Maybe it because I was a reincarnation person that I'm not effect by that barrier...

I rather not think about it. It gives me the chills to know what she plots and think out loud of her thoughts.

Mashi-san seem to be getter closer to Sawa-chan throughout the whole year. This is good, very good. I have to figure out how to get those two together. I don't want Sawa-chan to go all Yuno on me. I rather let it be Mashi-san then me.

“Sorry, Mashi-san, but you are the Sacrifice."

~~ Somewhere in Science class ~~

Mashi-san was busy reading the chapter of about cells and membranes as he felt a sudden shiver rise up and down his spine.

He look around a bit and rubs his arms a bit.

"Probably the AC." He thought going back to reading.

~~ back to Sako's Pov ~~

I've meet Kenshin-sensai again a few months ago, and I never thought I survived to tell it.

It was a accident that involves me accidentally spilling juice to the side, right onto Kenshin's shirt when Mashi-san bump into me during lunch. I never thought I saw someone with the look of pure rage.  He told me to comes to the class president official after lunch.

I was forced to clean out the gum under all of the class desks with him watching. It was hell, I had cuts all over my fingers for accidentally scraping the scraper onto my hand during the torture. That guy is a slave driver I tell you!

I swear I saw horns on his head with that scary grin on his face as he watch me clean. That guy is a sadistic devil in disguised. He even forced me to give him my number. T^T

He texts me during class to get to the office now, and make me errands and chorus for him. He freaking kidnap me during my lunch break, on pizza Friday, just change into girl uniforms for the other clubs to check if it the right size or else he take my weekend to goes to his house. I did it because I didn't want to go to Satan's house. ;-;

I swear I saw him took pictures during that time. He got me now on blackmail, I wanna cry like a baby and I swear he would take glee of seeing me cry.

"Sadistic rude b**tard." I've mumbles under my breath starting to get up. I yawn a bit as I stretched my arms up. What caught me off guard the next moment shock me.

I felt someone push me from behind, making me fall off the roof as I attempt to turn around, but my vision sudden blurred by the sun making the person unrecognizable. I remember the sudden wind slashing at me, my eyes widen in fear as I fell to the ground of my death. There was flash of massive intenseify Pain. A sound of someone screaming, then Everything went black.

The world was silent and dark.. until I saw a screen in front of me.

Opt 1-2 [Retry].......[Reset]

....

....

....

"Did I just die? Again?!?"

Sako look shock, but the world remain black for me to see anything.

"B..but who push me?!" I try to remember who it was, but it came out all fuzzy with statically with only bit and pieces of a figure though I couldn't tell what the figure was at all..

I sign a bit thinking I'll figure it out later, pressing at the Retry.

.....

.....

.....

Sudden I was back where i was sitting at on the roof, and decided to look behind me, seeing nobody, scooting myself away from the edge of roof til i was in no danger.

I noticed the death flag sudden disappears completely as I held my hand to my chest, feeling my heart hammer in my chest.

"I never want to feel that again..." I said to myself as I get up and out of the roof downstairs. I didn't look back to noticed the a person watching me leave downstairs from the roof at a distance. If Sako were to look back, he would notice the figure's electric light blue eyes were fill of pure sinister, maliciously hatred and confusion.

——————————————————

And that a wrap. Now Sako find out the hard way of retry and reset.

Who was the figure who push Sako?!
Why did he push him off the roof with such hatred?!?

And Will Sako figure out who try to kill him!?!