Chapter 6: Quests!Quests everywhere!! TT^TT

Still sick here, but I'm still hanging on. A mere cold won't stop me from writing another chapter.

——————————————————

"i take it all back.. this is torture" Sako said as he wheezes a bit in the middle of track. Some of the classmates are still running around track in no problem including Sawa-chan, swear to God she something else. The rest of the classmates have already finished and huddle up under the shade, chatting away.

This is how I die, no doubt. The sun is killing me, my legs feel like lead,my heart pounding, and I'm short of breath.

What kind of sick God made this!?!?! Gym is pure torture. Sako cries rivers anime style when Sawa-chan peek from behind

'Hey sako-chan~!' Said the stalking demo-uhh Sawa-chan.

She was wearing a blue short and a white sport shirt. She look like she just came from outside without a drop of sweat off of her. Now I'm seriously thinking she some sort of creature from beyond cause that not possible.

'Can I join you on your track?' she said as she walks with me.

"You know this is my second lap and there still 13 laps lap right, and shouldn't you been doing your laps?" I said with a weary dull look that make me look like is suffer through the desert.

Sawa-chan laugh and smile with her hands behind her back. 'Well~ I already finished my laps five minutes ago, and there still 35 minutes in the class. Your just slow.

Slow => it cutted through me like a invisible knife through my chest. I clutched onto my shirt a bit with a weary smile.

"I'm not that-"

Sawa-chan wasn't finished. Dear God..

'you are the slowest person in the gym, it took you 10 minutes to do one lap. You can hardly do a one push up or sit up without panting, you drench up your clothes so fast during the practice, I thought you were going to collapse on the class. shesh you can be as soft as a plushy, but you are really weak when it comes to the gym.' she said giggling a bit.

Slowest=> 10 mins => can't do a push up => soft => weak=> each blow of words was like several arrow shot to my chest as I lay on floor with a bit of blood dripping from my lip.

"Your so cruel, Sawa-chan." I said weakly with my soul floating from my lips a bit and into the air. I can see the holy light, but that was easily stop as Sawa-chan pick me up and laugh a bit.

'im sorry sako-chan, but that was truth.' said Sawa-chan guilding me around the track.

“That was harsh, Sawa-chan.“ I was not made for this extreme sport! This class was meant for the athletic peoples, not otakus, gamers, drawers, and bookworms like me.

It took forever for me to finish the rest of the 13 laps, but when I was done. I collapse to the floor and inch worm my way to the sweet sweet cold shade. The quest of finishing track only gave me two fitness pt. I swear to God these schools quests are not worth it!!

I done so many of them, and gotten about several and few stuff pts instead of award and secrets items like in the gam-

Oh..The precious~ shade! The god-spot away from the demonic sun. I lay there for a while to my aching muscle to stop crying from the pain, ignoring the fact that Sawa-chan was poking me with a stick as if I just died.

"I'm not dead yet." I said to sawa-chan with a poker face.

'just making sure sako-chan.' Sawa-chan chirped contining to poke me with a odd look in her eye. “swear to god, I feel like she would kidnap me if she have the chan- “

My thoughts were interrupt by cold water being poured on my face. Mashi-san was above me pouring it down from a plastic bottle.

'No sleeping during gym practice.' mashi-san said as he chuckled a bit at my glaring drench look. “And Satan return..“ I mentally cry a bit. Mashi-san completely different from the game mashi-san.

He was more out-going and wasn't shy much as he defend me and sawa-chan, though he like to torture me in gym after the pranks I pull on him a couple of months ago.

Seem he can take a grudge. It was only a prank! I didn't think bees would chase him cause of the Strawberry melted popsicles I pour on him. He told me, he get me back and I gotten a bit paranoid of where and when it will happen.

"This class is hell." I said to mashi-san-, as he seem to join forces with Sawa-chan on point me with that damn sticks! This isn't funny anymore. I felt ticked off with each and every poke.

"I swear to God, I won't give you two anymore of my home-made snacks." I said in a cold voice as I sat up glaring at then. Seeming that work as both of them stop poking.

'you wouldn't!' said Sawa-chan with a gasp.

'you're crazy!' mashi-san said with the look of horror on his face.

Oh I was dead serious. I gotten them so hook onto my home-made treats, they always visit me every three-four times a day to try some, chat with me, play games,or watch tv or a movie. Even my parents seem to love my cooking and put it as a special in the menu of our bakery. It gotten very popular and sold out quickly, so my parents put it out on the menu for holidays as a special snack to buy and celebrate eating with family and friends.

I've gotten pile of love letters after that from boys and girls from my classes and even different classes confessing their love to me and my cooking skills. I rejected them all kindly with a small treat bag, though it somewhat became a bit dangerous now due to most of them not giving up and I've now gotten two fanclubs from both girls and boys.

I wonder if they know anything about my missing pencils and gym clothes, I lose about twelve pair already and I'm starting to worry. The class was still going as I chatted along with Sawa-chan and mashi-san aka beg them to help me with math, cause I'm doom to fail it even with cheats I'm doom, while I was begging I can hear girls from the distance talking about the class president coming to join the class later on from a trip.

Not that I care, unless he know some cheats on how to do math. I'm willingly to give up my entire collection of saved sweets in my infinity pouch inventory.

——————————————————

And that a wrap. I'm finished with chapter 6, and I'm going back to bed cause my eyes are getting a bit watery from sneezing too much.

Hope you have a wonderful day and be sure to comment on any concerns