Chapter 9

(Sako's Pov)

"Why did I agree to this again?" I thought to myself before being dragged to my parents bakery by Kenshin. I had to close my greenish umbrella with flower decorations on the way quickly due to the fact I'm superstition and it was raining cats and dogs outside.

"Sako, what type of cake do you want?"

"oh now I remember." I turn to see the varieties of cakes and sweets show on the display case. I think I was drooling a bit because I saw little sparkles all over those delicious treats.

I quickly wipe my lips a bit from the drool as I asked the cashier lady for one Strawberry shortcake for me and slice of chocolate cream pie for kenshin because it better to be on Kenshin's good side and I rather not be looked at while I'm eating my pie.

Earlier after school,Kenshin brought me over unwillingly to this new bakery my parents had made a year ago that was close to the school and nearby home. They have became mother hens all around again since my mom is pregnant again and I fear the safety of my room whenever I'm gone to school now and she on a wondering mood.

It was and still raining like heathens outside, and I rather choose life then attempting to flee from Kenshin. I value life very much even though I can retry the scene again, but I rather not face Kenshin's terrifying rage by avoiding him again like last time. It ended with me brooming and mopping the entire hallways. I still believe he is Satan reincarnated even though I had no proof of that.

Kenshin have been pretty scary this past few weeks, and I've been suffering through it all.

First of all, he use reverse psychology on me to join the class club, which now made me the right hand man's of the class president which means the worse of all thing possible.

"Paperwork."

I'm being serious here.

if you leave two paper of paperwork alone and look away for just a minute, they rapidly multiple like freaking rabbits. I had to work my fingers through the bones to finish all that monstrosity. I makes sure to put mirrors just to makes sure the paperwork doesn't expand several times like last time.

Secondary, he figured out where I live. I don't know how, but I think he look through my school files.

My mom took a liking to him, but he using that fake gentle men persona. He hides behind the face while in reality he is a sadistic devil. He pretty much keep having the three 💜❤💞 floating on top of his head when I'm around, or keep having a ❤💞 when I avoid him.

And now I need to find a way to avoid him more as for I'm just suffer for a bit while enjoying cake.

I remain quiet avoiding the glance Kenshin's keep sending me. I should've move my seat but it was already too late now that he sat beside me, and I rather not be offencive to him by moving.

"I rather not wake the sleeping demon in that twisted mind of his."

"What are you doing this afternoon?"

I jumped a bit at his words leaving my train of thought.

"O-oh I'm just going to study." I said quickly attempt to shorten the conversation.

"Then you should come over to my house and study with me." He becoming persistent...

"I might have to do some errands."

"Your mother can let you go once she know it me taking you over to my house" counterattack me.

"I'll be baking with my mom this weekend."