Chapter 8: i found a Lvl 3 code

Nothing to say about the story, though I'm a leave out something, so you guys can figure them out.

I still don't own any of the media, photos and music

------------------

(Sako's Pov)

I left the roof not a moment ago, and I never felt fear as I have at the moment. I just died about a minute ago, and found out I can just retry over again. I didn't dare touch the reset button, though I was thinking about if I was born again, I could easily get away from Sawa-chan in the next life but I rather not go through all the embarrassment that happen before.

I breezes through the classes dazed in thought. I did all of my work, and talk to Mashi-san for a but, avoided Kenshin-senpai and Sawa-chan. I was still thinking of what had happened in the roof.

I got to admit to myself that I know I can die, though I didn't know I can just do a restart before that have happen. I guess this is really like the game when I used to reset and retry the story over and over to try get 100% on it.

Maybe that it..., But it doesn't make any sense that the person I am is part of the game, even though there alot of evidences pointing to that.

I keep thinking after school, as I started to walk home ignoring the fact Sawa-chan was stalking me behind me, attempting to hide behind the pole while taking pictures of me.

"If Sako was supposed to be in the game, why wasn't he added then? Was he a hidden love interests, because that be some bullsht since I tried EVERYTHING to get that 100% before I died in my previous life."

I know there were actually 3 love interests in the game, their background, their likes, dislike, hate, fear, and routes to get their love. I never noticed anything about a 4th character except when the Tashimu mentioned of the stillborn baby when Sawako was little, or when Mashi-san meantion someone who used to bake sweets to everyone even if they hated him that quickly glitched and shut down the game once said, but that was a error that was quickly patched by a update.

I was in a trance until I thought of something that made something unimaginable pop in front of me.

"maybe Sako might be a True Love Interest" I joked to myself before hitting face first into a greenish glitchy-looking screen as the world sudden stop once again.

"Ow, what the heck?!" I said rubbing my head before looking up and seeing this on the screen

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

"I could make out some words though the lvl of this text is lvl 3 base64 while I still was on lvl 1" I thought to myself as I poke the screen and added it to my notes to later figure out.

The glitchy screen disappear after I did that and continue to walk towards my neighborhood. I was busy still rubbing the bump on my head that I've didn't notice the person that was passing by me had light electric blue eyes.

(???)

"how did you escape that file, you fcking pest?" the person growled a bit in his mind as he turn around glaring at Sako walking to his house.

"how many times must my perfect world be ruin by your damn present after all the trouble I did to make sure nobody had no information of you with it locked up safe" the person seem to look more dangerous as glitches of blue random dots seem to surround the person.

"This time, I'm making sure you won't escape even if I had to delete it along with the memory bank of yours once again." the person thought madly walking away from Sako's house with a creepy grin on his face, not noticing Mashi-san whom looking from the other side of the neighborhood with binoculars on.

The person keep walking away as he pop a information screen in from of him, making the world freeze up while looking through files upon system data base.

"where is it? WhErE iS iT?!" The person look through the files of the game, scrolling down the Characters basics.

"YoU sNeAkY lItTlE bRaT!" He growled in anger as he couldn't find Sako's File not his data base in the game.

"I just have to do the old fashioned way once again.." said the person as he chuckled darkly with a insane glowing glint in his eyes.

"I'll break you once again, Sako and this time, I'll makes sure there won't be anymore pieces to fix you back up again for it will be PERMANENT~." The person said before he started to chuckled then laugh insanely like a crazed madman.

He continues to laugh for a moment before calming down and going about his persona once again, popping the screen as he walks down the sidewalk with a grin.

The person continue to walk til he was out of sight way of the neighborhood.

"Oh we'll have a great time together like old time, my dear friEND, and I make sure to savor every moment of your miserable existence before I destroy you once more, S~A~K~O~."he said leaving the neighborhood with a dark aura surrounding him, chuckling darkly before disappearing like as if he was never there.

(Sako's Pov)

Sako shiver a bit as he was washing the dishes leftover by his Mom.

"Probably Sawa-chan doing that weird ritual in her room." He said a bit out loud, cleaning out the cookie pan. "i hope Sawa-chan would get rid of that crush and start going for Mashi-san for once, I'm starting to think guys are better then girls and I used to be one, dang it."

------------------

And that a wrap. I finish Chapter 8 and lemme tell y'all, even though it was easy to write the base64 thing and memorized the whole dang thing. My brain hurts from all the numbers and capital letters I had to put in the screen.

If you guys wanna figure out what the code means, https://www.base64encode.org with UTF-8 and the letters are not in bold like I used in the story. I did that myself, and hope you have a good day/night, and if you guys figure out the codes, just held onto the codes and type you guys think it means in comments.