Chapter 10: the Incident

(Sako Pov)

"It wasn't my fault that this happen"

I sat down in the school's counseling office in one of the seats with my face look like I've been crying for a bit due to my eyes but I was angry, sad and a bit surprised. Hey, I was a girl in my past life, I had mood swings that goes faster then Sonic the hedgehog and can make you questions life on what the f*ck just happen by the time i was finally asleep.

Kenshin who have some bruises on his face, looking a bit ruffled up in the seat to my right and jacka** on the other seat to my left who sporting a shiner on his eye but is pretty furious while the lady goes on about relationships and such on.

Now how did I got into this situation wasn't even my fault, even if I was the one who swung first for good intentions. He deserved it though completely.

~Flashback Start~

It was lunchtimes in the cafeteria after a month and a couple of weeks past by.

Kenshin had me trapped between a rock and hard place once again. He was sitting at my left side, keeping me there in a firm grip by my waist while on the other side I have Sado-san squealing a bit taking pictures.

It seem that her obsessed with me turn into a yaoi fan after getting word about the 'date' at my family bakery and decided on supporting with a brand new club called kenko fan club.

I don even wanna know but it pretty freaky now that some girls just squeal and fall back nosebleeding in the background whenever I get into a uncomfortable position with kenshin.

Though that gave me a conclusion on kenshin Newfounded ways.

He

Is

Shameless.

I think this where guys are hormonal idiots like in my past life whom doesn't take a hint and pretty much are jerks most the time.

He take any opportunities to bring me over and make me watermelon red with embarrassment and slight flushed

He once even pinned me down against the walls just to whisper in my ear then flick me on the head with his finger to not float on cloud nine, and that was last week!

I have to keep my guard up more, because he started to molest my person. The teachers and Securities dudes don't say jack to the principal due to Kenshin Superior authorities.

I rather like my virginity to stay with me til school is over, thank you very much. Now I need to figure out how to keep a distance from him til he get his hormones in check, because I'm not dropping my pants and bending over any time soon til high school over and I get my diploma.

I seen enough horror movies, shows, traumatizing and overdramatic stories from my aunts, uncles, and way older cousins from my past life to know that you don't mess around during school year, because it will start some bullsht*t and I not going into that in this life.

Kenshin, the most stubborn then a mullman. He doesn't take no for an answer.

I still shivered whenever I'm left alone in the room bow because that one time I said to stop touching me. Those hickies to a week and something days to leave my skin.

"i really need to get away from him, my thoughts are shifting."

I've excused myself from the table to get myself a pack of ketchup. That one obsessed I'll never get rid up. I need ketchup in any food I eat except when it liquids involved in it.

Afterward, I got my pack of ketchup from the lunch lady after waiting at the end of the line while she was finishing up some students order of lunch.

I started to walk towards the table of where I was, and decided to look at my phone to see my merged dragon game. It was fun for a few minutes before I bump into something or someone

I excused myself, saying sorry for bumping into them, bowing like a good person would do.

What happen afterwards had caught me off guard.

Whom I bumped into was Kairak, the popular boy and one of or first of the main love interests of the game, but in this world. He known as a heart thorb and shamless flirting of both guys and girls in public for his sick amusement.

I still don't know why people like his character at all, to me, he seem rather suspicious.

I gulp a bit and tend to move to the side and walk back to the safety of my group, but it was too late as Kairak grap me by my arm and brong me closer to him.

"My, my, what a shy one you are." He purred which caused me to shiver a bit. If I was normal person. I would be blushing but I wasn't and that sound so cheep and corny coming from his mouth.

"Can you let me go, I need to go eat my lunch." I said attempting to remove my arm from him, only for his grip to get tighter.

Ouch ouch ouch

What is he?! Some kind of tightening wrench, that freaking hurt!

Kairak simply smiled and lean close to me, nearly centimeters away.

"Now why are you trying to run from me again?" He said with a low voice looking directly into my eyes.

....

....

"Wait did he said again?"

My train of thought was interrupt by the feeling of something soft press against my lips that caused my eyes to widen comedically. I can hear kenshin gasping in the back ground.

My second kiss... was stolen by the heart thorn.

Well then, someone need to build a grave cause I was pissed.

I balled in my right hand and sucker punch Kairak in the face which cause an uproar of people to shout out. I didn't care at the point as I wipe my lips furiously, attempting to held back the tears in my eyes.

Kenshin comes to my rescue a bit late and jump Kairak, intentioning to beat him bloody from touching what his but the damages been done and I felt sick.

I never been kissed before, not by Kenshin nor even in my past life. I didn't even know I was crying til Sado-san bring me close from behind and walk me away from the fight that was starting in the cafeteria with the promise of getting ice cream from the small store near by the school to calm down before the principal get word of this.

------------------

This took awhile, I got appointments for some stuff and got me some new pills to help me sleep.

Now I have some sleep but my inspirations though my sleep gotten me drowy and a quite happy with that.