Chapter Eight

Smut warning

April 17th, 1963

Christine surprised Indigo as they walked together up the stairs, towards their new flat, having finally finished moving everything out of the halls and both handing in their keys; when she picked her up, clean off of the floor and carried her over the threshold and into their cosy bedroom. She put her down on the bed, amongst the soft blankets, making Indigo groan as she straddled her waist and leaned down to capture her lips in a kiss.

When she pulled back, Indigo's eyes were wide and filled with lust. Her hands laced in Christine's hair as she pulled her back down and nibbled on her bottom lip. Her hands slipped down to her back, under her thin t-shirt,

"You're sure about this, Chris?"

"Absolutely," she grinned, "You?"

"Yeah!" Indigo giggled and tickled Christine's side, "You gonna undress me, or what?"

"Yeah," Christine rolled over so Indigo was on top of her, hands on her waist.

She slipped her hands under Indigo's shirt and pulled it up over her head, folding it over the empty nightstand and grinning as her stomach and breasts were exposed. She bit back a groan as she leaned forward and gently caressed Indigo's breasts, squeezing her nipples. Watching as her mouth fell open in a gasp, Christine slipped one hand down to unbutton her jeans and slip them down her legs, smoothing her hand over the soft cotton of her panties. Her hands shook as she moved them up to unbutton her own shirt, but Indigo's stopped them and steadied them, taking over and unbuttoning it for her.

Nothing could have prepared Christine for how nervous she felt as Indigo gazed at her chest. Indigo smiled sweetly and moaned,
"You're so beautiful, Chris."

She reached up and cupped her breasts, leaning in to kiss them, rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. They giggled together as Christine shyly buried her face in Indigo's neck, holding her close as Indigo pressed kisses along her shoulder.

"Do you want to keep going?" Indigo asked.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous."

"Have you done this before?"

"No, nobody's taken me this far," she said, "Especially not a beautiful woman."

"I haven't either," she tried to put her at ease, "How about you lay back and let me take care of you?"

"I'd like that," she smiled, "I'm not sure how to do it, I've read stuff...but-"

"It's okay, I'm not entirely sure either."

Christine moved so she was underneath Indigo, watching as she trailed kisses down her stomach to the waistband of her jeans, slowly pulling them down along with her panties. She felt like closing her legs, nervous that she'd change her mind, that she'd be disgusted by her body until Indigo's hands rested on her thighs and she licked a long stripe up her folds. She shivered and gasped when Indigo spread her and swiped her tongue over her, touching everywhere apart from her throbbing clit.

"Please," she murmured, "Indigo, that's good."

"You want it here?" she asked, taking her clit into her mouth and sucking.

Christine squealed as Indigo sucked harder, reaching up to gently pinch her nipples.

"Indigo!" she gasped, eyes closed in bliss as the other woman pumped two fingers in and out of her, hitting every spot that mattered.

Before she knew it, she came, moaning out loudly as Indigo lapped up gently at her clit. She felt tears in the corner of her eyes as Indigo moved back up to wrap her arms around her waist and nuzzle her neck.

"Thank you," Christine whispered, "That was amazing! I just need a minute, then I'll return the favour."

"I did good?"

"It was amazing, baby!"

Christine felt a little worried as she realised nothing could have prepared her to do the same to Indigo, nothing she'd read about could compare to what Indigo had done. She took a deep breath and knelt between Indigo's legs, rubbing her gently through her panties, before slipping them off and kissing a line up her thigh. She experimentally leaned in and kissed her folds, before kissing her clit, making Indigo gasp in delight.

"Can you tell me what's good?" Christine asked softly.

"Keep kissing there, I think I like that."

She pressed another kiss to her clit, then another, then another, flicking her tongue over the bud before spreading her open with her fingers. Slipping two fingers into her, Christine heard Indigo gasp and watched her hips buck up, riding her fingers. Indigo whined as she came, legs jerking up.

"I love you," she whispered, slumping back against the pillows and pulling Christine down with her, "I love you."

"I love you too," Christine whispered, but Indigo had already fallen asleep.

A few minutes later, she felt vaguely confused- Indigo always seemed calm and mellow, but seeing her fall straight asleep unnerved her somewhat.

"I love you," Christine murmured sweetly, pressing her lips to Indigo's cheek as she turned to face her.

"Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, just for a little bit," she said, stroking back Indigo's hair.

"What time is it?"

"Eight."

"Oh, sorry," she said, "I was going to make us dinner."

"It's alright, how about I go get us some from the cafe down the street?"

"Would you?"

"Of course, you get some more sleep, you clearly need it," she kissed Indigo's cheek, pulling the blankets tighter around her and turning off the light as she left the room.

"Love you!"

When Christine returned to the flat, Indigo was still asleep, sprawled out across the mattress. She smiled and kissed her cheek, gently waking her.

"Food's here, come through when you're ready."

"Thank you," Indigo hauled herself up and headed towards the bathroom, on shaky legs.

Christine grinned, proud of herself, heading back into the kitchen, and unpacking the takeout.