Chapter Thirty-Four

TW: Sexual content

January 27th, 2013

"I've got to go, my flight's boarding, but I'll see you as soon as we both get back, yeah?" Indigo said tearfully, "Promise me you'll call?"

"I promise," Christine said, "And you remember how to accept calls?"

"I do," Indigo rolled her eyes.

"I'm so glad I managed to drag you into the twenty-first century."

"Have a good time, angel," Indigo kissed Christine's cheek, "I'm sure Mick will take good care of you."

"Have a good show," they parted with a tender kiss, making Christine's eyes well up with tears as she watched Indigo walk to her gate.

She couldn't help but feel like a part of her was missing, especially as she watched Indigo's last wave as she left. No matter how hard she tried to breathe, to focus on her breathing like her therapist had told her, she felt like she was drowning.

"Christine!" a booming voice behind her broke her train of thought, making her turn to be face to face with Mick for the first time in years.

"Mick!" she flung herself into his arms, burying her face in his chest, hearing his low chuckle.

"How's my favourite lady?"

"Good," she pushed back the tears that had been forming in her eyes, "I'm good."

"Still nervous about the flight?"

"Yeah."

"You'll be okay, I promise," he said, "I'm going to be with you all the way."

"That's so comforting," she giggled, "Just what I need."

Mick smiled, guiding her to the gate for their flight,
"Who was that woman with you?"

"Oh, Indigo? She's just a friend, she lives with me now, keeps me sane."

She was so caught up in her worries about the flight that she didn't notice Mick's raised eyebrow, or his chest rising in a silent laugh as she obviously dodged the question.

"Okay, we better get on this plane, hmm?"

February 21st, 2013

"Oh, baby," Christine murmured, falling easily into Indigo's arms the second she walked through the door, "Oh, baby, I've missed you."

"I missed you too, honey! Was your trip good?"

"It was amazing," she smiled, "But I'd rather be here with you."

"Me too," she pulled her into the bedroom, "Will you show me how much?"

"You bet, we've waited so long," she flipped Indigo onto the bed below her, "And I bought us a little treat, and yes, Mick gave me so much shit when he found out."

"Oh, really? That sounds...ominous..."

"Just lay back and let me take care of you."

Christine's hands slipped under Indigo's pyjama top, squeezing her belly gently before trailing up to her breasts. She gently pinched her nipples, hearing a soft whine, before her hands moved down to her pyjama bottoms, slipping into them and finding her wetness instantly,
"How long have you been waiting?"

"A few hours."

"Yeah? I won't make you wait any longer then," she murmured, "You want your treat now?"

"Yeah," she giggled.

"Right here," Christine took her hand, guiding it down to the crotch of her leggings until she felt a bulge.

Indigo raised an eyebrow,
"Someone's happy to see me?"

"Mmmm, I am. You wanna see?"

"I do!"

Christine slipped her leggings down her legs, letting a slender purple strapon spring up, tapping Indigo's thighs.

"Oh!" she murmured, "Wow, that's big!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah..." she saw her confused look, "Well, I've never had anything bigger than your fingers in me!"

"Not even when we were apart?"

"You know I've only ever made love with you," she laughed.

"I meant, you've never bought a toy or anything?"

"No, my hand or a vibrator is enough."

"Do you want to try it with me?"

"Absolutely!"

"Let me get you warmed up then," she dove back down under the covers, to bury her tongue deep in Indigo, eliciting soft moans.

Within minutes, Christine was positioning the strapon at Indigo's entrance, looking deeply into her eyes. She leaned down to kiss her as she gently thrust into her, feeling Indigo's nails digging into her back, pulling her closer.

"More!"

She obeyed, pushing just a little harder, until Indigo winced, and stopping,
"Too much?"

"A little, I think that's all I can take."

"Okay," she pulled out a little and angled it down, trying to find the spot that made Indigo scream, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Indigo whispered between gasps as she found her g-spot.

Knowing Indigo wouldn't last too long by the way her eyes were so close to closing in bliss, she reached down to stroke her clit at the same time, encouraged by how tightly Indigo was clinging to her.

"Fuck! Chris!"

Spurred on by her tone, Christine rubbed faster, bringing her over the edge and watching her back arch as she took a nipple into her mouth, sucking softly. Indigo whined as she came, pulling Christine tighter over her, burying her face into her shoulder,
"I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled back, gently slipping out of her.

"Can I?"

"No, tonight's about you, baby," she kissed her cheek, kissing a trail across to nibble on her earlobe.