01

...
  1 
COINCIDENTIAL
F A T E
  ...

IT WAS A FULLY PLANNED DAY WHICH WOULD SHAPE LOUISE'S FATE TREMENDOUSLY.

Flying from Paris to Seoul to start working as a fashion journalist for Vogue Korea, was not the only reason to come to the busy and modern city Seoul, no. Louise had to fulfill a task, maybe you could also call it a "mission".

She told herself that this would be the last time helping her father with his business matters out, although she was never fond of the idea meeting up with some old 50 year old business partners and try to persuade them to join or invest in one of their projects.

She did not want to work as an ambassador or the representer of his company, although she had chances to inherit it. But economy and business matters were not really her world, it was more fashion, style and creativity which would make her soul breathe, leap in euphoria as soon as she got to follow her passion.

The moment she arrived at the Incheon airport looking classy and chic, she picked up her luggage and jumped off into a black Mercedes car.

"So... Mister Yoon, I am meeting today with a certain Mister Kim at the Buk Seoul Art Museum tonight, is that right?" She asked her private family's chauffeur as she checked her schedule on her phone.

The chauffeur made a nod looking at her friendly through the mirror.

Louise just chuckled to herself, wondering about that business partner who had chosen a creative location over a typical, minimalistic business room.

"Maybe he's got to be a more creative one" She murmured under her breath, wondering about the old man she was about to meet.

The reason for helping out her father was that he was not feeling well recently and could not endure a 10 hour flight, which also felt very tiring to Louise, who was hiding her sleepy eyes under some black Chanel sunglasses.

Various thoughts filled her head during the car ride, such as asking herself whether something good would happen in advance by helping out, but also burdening questions which consisted of family problems and made her wanting to vomit.

In particular, the discussions about who would inherit their father's company made her always wanting to escape the dining table as soon as the topic started, since she knew, it would not end good, and would ruin the more neutral atmosphere.

Mischievousness, envy and betrayal were three companions which were lurking in their families aura and which also forced her to leave Paris and start a new chapter in Seoul.

Looking out of the window, Louise noticed a Gucci store and wondered if she should not buy herself some new clothes, since lately plenty of people started to get addicted to this one brand, Gucci.

Everybody was talking about the latest Gucci collection, how well that company was doing and how high their share value was.

But Louise did not bother to care recently about Gucci, she was too carried away with admiring Dior and Chanel.

As they finally arrived at the right destination, Louise stepped out of the car with a short sigh, her Valentino stiletto's touching the rough asphalt first.