18

_______
Shards of Memories
_______

See me just as I am.
The perfection of an human being
from the surface.

Don't ask me about those bad times
they're a hassle, a burden
a past, I don't want to be confronted with...

_______

He didn't tell her, how his father mistreated him, how he never fit his standards, -never praised him, his one and only son.

Although one could admit that Taehyung's life was financially stable, he wouldn't even need to inherit the company, and there was nothing to worry about, except Happiness and Love which were almost non existent in his life.

His mother disappeared when Taehyung was at a young age. She was gone, and nobody gave that little boy the answer to where she went. All of their house helpers and his family members were hiding the truth from him.

The young master always blamed his own self for being the reason for the whole burden, for not fitting his fathers preferences and being the cause for the chairman's abusive behavior, although that was not the case in the closest.

The inheritor of Gucci thought that his life was almost destroyed, that it wasn't worth living, until in the midst of high school he met Taeri. The cute girl who was kind and humble, who always helped Taehyung out, never wanting to see people being mistreated. Back then she even wanted to become a lawyer and protect those who were accused wrongly.

A hard time did that man had to face during high school. It was the time when his father got into plenty of scandals concerning affairs with different kinds of women.

Taehyung's class mates were disrespecting him, scoffing at him and disregarding his feelings. But he didn't tell his father. He was too scared of what might happen to them. He thought it wouldn't bring him any profit and neither pleasure seeing others drowning by the good will of his father "protecting his own son".

Taeri was like the sun to Taehyung during that troublesome time. Somebody who cared for him, who let his poor soul cry on her shoulder and hear everything out what was troubling that boy. She was his friend, somebody he could rely on, somebody whom he trusted and developed affectionate feelings for. She was his last hope, and a girl who taught him how to smile again. Taeri was the one who motivated him to start designing once again and even became his muse.

But what made her become the way she is now?

The young man gulped the strong wine down making his throat burn nearly unbearably. The pain... he was used to it. He was used to the bruises, the blood, the never healing wounds and the agony.

Never did he wanted to start affairs or break somebody's heart, and neither use a person for his own benefit, unlike his father.

"You want to know more about me, right?"

Louise just kept on staring at him bluntly, sensing him the feeling of agreement. 

"Look, Louise... I want you to see only the best sides of me, the most beautiful parts-"

"But why? Why do you want me only to see the surface of your persona?"