15

_______
Disastrous
Sake
_______

- "You're going against my will...
Are you even in your right mind?!" -

_______

It was her who decided to be
involved in this whole mess,
in this betrayal, revenge,
disgraceful act
and storm of feelings, more or less.

_______

[ 1 unread message ]
Father
-You've done an excellent job, I'm proud of you!-

"Huh?"

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked while not turning his gaze off the road, knowing that his good, old friend wouldn't forgive him if something would happen to that little treasure.

"My father is acting weird somehow... I guess he's just happy or something..." Louise answered unbothered by her fathers message.

________
But oh, it should've become a
concern of hers...
Who would have ever thought
that things
would play out like this...?
_______

The lady felt nice while being with Jungkook. His Pop music playlist made her feel at peace, those chill beats of R&B and a touch of HipHop transmitted her good vibes, but maybe even more the dark haired guy's angelic voice, the lovely humming to the songs was the cause for the sweet feeling of anticipation towards the upcoming event.

- "How will he be dressed?, Which location did he choose?
What will we eat? How will he look like while eating?" -

were only some of that young lady's thoughts which were circling through her mind. The sweet scenario's she thought about would take too long to write down, since it was nearly a whole novel she fantasized about.

Maybe she shouldn't have done that in the first place, because...

Since when did expectations ever become real?

And our female protagonist knew by her own experience too well, that imagining settings about another human being won't lead you to your destination or to those longing actions.

Our noble man's best friend just couldn't hold back his compliments to himself anymore. He was astonished by the beauty who was sitting next to him.

"Tae for sure is a lucky one..." The young man cleared his throat while gazing out of the window of Taehyungs new car as they came to a halt.

"Excuse me?" Louise said softly, and stopped playing with the case of her phone. She was blushing and feeling overwhelmingly flustered by such an remark.

"Looks like it's going to be a fight between me and my very best friend!" Jungkook chuckled, leaving the girl next to him speechless.

"I'm just joking, just joking..." A warm and comforting smile was seen from the side perspective of this truly handsome man.

_______

Oh, but what did our Taehyung do at this moment of patience?
Well, he was about to pay a fine visit to a fine man,