N O T I C E

My dear 'Aesthetic' readers!
Thank you so so much for keeping up with this book, showering it with lots of love and enjoying the drama between the characters. Therefore I must sadly say, that I will keep Aesthetic for now On-Hold.

This work was my first book which I was very serious about. I told myself: "I won't give up on this book, I will carry on writing, I won't unpublish it". I'm grateful that I didn't. I got to know lots of you sweet hearts through this work and gained great experiences through writing this book.

I firstly published Aesthetic on the 26th of June, 2018, reached in August 5K reads and am about to reach 6K. I am very proud of this success and the attention it has got.

Still, I know that 'Aesthetic' lacks at a lot of points , (for ex. the point of view, the length which isn't bearable for every reader if he goes the first chapter through).

In the first place you should know that with Aesthetic, I challenged my own self. English is not my first language so I tried to formulate some sentences differently, re-edited lots of parts as I was re-reading it, so that there won't be any grammar mistakes, and played with my creativity (I still have lots of ideas for this book and a bunch of stories are still untold...)

Personally, 'Aesthetic' is also a book which helped me release some feelings which I was holding in (you might notice that in the poetry parts which I indicated). It's incredible how much books can heal wounds and help you.

As I mentioned before, Aesthetic will be On-Hold, but rather than not publishing anything at all, I will add a Quote Section to this book. I think I might unpublish my book "GOLD | POETRY & QUOTES" and transfer certain quotes to Aesthetic, as it is in the section poetry, and I don't want this book to be not active at all. I'm sorry if it won't be a story update...

LISTEN PEOPLE ONE MORE TIME:
I'm already working on a new Fanfiction which will be a collaboration with another dear Author! Please stay anticipated for that book! It will be different from my current work, a lot shorter and with more romance? -smirks mischievously-
I honestly can't wait to publish it, and I hope that you will one more time pay attention to that work.

Your Author L, wishes you all a very nice day, hugs you tightly and spreads love widely~

I love you all!

Special thanks to my Aesthetic enthusiasts:
taehphoria
jeungsunshineu
perfectlytaetae
CringeCake
milgkk
astrokard
purplemintae
givemeallyourpills21
Mariosbaejin
BanGtanJams99
And all the silent readers!

You guys kept me far away from ditching this work, and gave me the strength to carry on updating for you! Thank you so so much! Once more, I'm very very grateful to each one of you, wonderful human beings♡ Thanks for boosting my day with positivity, love and good vibes with all of your sweet, funny comments which made me smile brightly and laugh heartedly!
Thank you, I love you♡

Sincerely,
L♡

Sincerely, L♡