10

_______
Hidden Love
[ Collision ]
_______

Why would you even care...
You never truly cared...
And you won't.

-

Because you never thought
About me as much as I thought
About you.

______

As the hotel waiter opened the door, our lady headed over to the lobby and placed herself on the dark brown leather sofa in the wide, tasteful designer resort. The air was kept fresh and cool in the building, and not only exotic flowers were decorating the space, well-known art did it too.

Folks from the high society were staying in this hotel. There were Europeans, Americans and all other wonderful busy people from different kinds of ethnicities who were meeting other partners to chat or hold some business talks.

It was past 10 minutes as her friend Jay still didn't arrive.
"Looks like he forgot... Well not something unusual... I should've expected that hah..." She said in a quiet voice disappointed to herself.

Then she noticed Jay looking all over the place, searching for her. She stood up holding her right hand up in the air, waving slightly, so he could maybe notice her better. And then he finally walked over to her with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey it's nice to see you." They embraced each other.

As they sat down next to one another, Louise noticed something that irritated her understanding of beauty.

"Jay... Your shirt is wrong buttoned..." She pointed at his white shirt which was tucked into his black ripped pants with silver chains.

"Huh? O-oh, yeah, thanks, I was in a hurry" he added while laughing awkwardly and buttoning his shirt right.

As both of them sat down, Louise started :
"Since we hadn't had the opportunity last time to talk with each other, I thought that it would be good if we just catch up a little bit, don't you think so? I'd also like to apologize for the last time." She smiled slightly while laying her out of nervousness sweaty hands on her knees.

The young waitress brought the water and poured it in their glasses.

"No, it's not a big deal, Louise" He added intertwining his long, slender fingers.
"I would have acted the same if I was him..."

She smiled at his remark.

_______

- "You don't know how often
I blamed myself
for not reaching out to you.
...
How often did I regret
not approaching you..." -

_______

"How is your writing process going? You need to tell me under which name you write!"
She said enthusiastically with her eyes full of sparkle.

"I'm still writing... it's... it's not done yet..."
He looked up at her.

"Ahh... so that's how it is..."
She added