06

...
  6 
QUEEN OF CARDS
OR
J O K E R
...

"Look at that peaceful child, sleeping
While the sun is kissing her face to wake up.
Now the days may get exciting.
The cards are getting mixed up."

IT WAS A NICE MORNING AS THE SUN WAS SHINING THROUGH THE CEILINGS.
Louise was laying lazily in her King size bed. Today was a day when she did not really wanted to do anything at all, but maybe just go out and shop or meet up with her best friend Rachel, who sadly was currently not in Korea.

Louise stretched herself on her bed and stood slowly up, using the bathroom to complete her face care ritual. After her daily routine she went to the kitchen to make herself some meal.

Louise took two eggs and milk out of the fridge to cook some omelette "SoRa, do you also want some omelette?" She cried out, not closing the door of the refrigerator.

"Sure, have you read the tabloid news?" SoRa asked as she rushed into the bathroom.

"Nah, didn't had the time yet, is it something worth to know?" Louise cried from the kitchen.

SoRa came out peeking of the door "You should better check it out, don't drop your pants, though."

Louise's decided to finish cooking the breakfast peacefully before she could check the news.

"Food is ready, come and have some!" She knocked at the bathroom door and hurried back to the table. As Louise was about to take a bite of her well cooked omelette, her jaw dropped as well as the fork which landed on the floor.

A week has passed after she has met up with Taehyung and it seems like it would bring more trouble to her than anything else.

"Who would have ever thought that my sister would become famous like that?" SoRa commented as she took Louise's form and took a quick look on the headlines. "Kim Taehyung the inheritor of Gucci, was seen last week night with a different woman by his side, who could it be? Insiders told us that it was not his fiancee, Jung Taeri" SoRa read out loud.

"Wow... Now look at that picture, the paparazzi's have done their job very well." She started to clap with her hands

"SoRa, how do you think can I show up to work with this scandal going on behind my back?!"

SoRa sat down next to Louise and started to eat her omelette "Mhmm, tastes really good, well done, sis, it tastes better than the scandal!"

"SoRa!" Louise screamed at her, sounding very angry. She was about to take SoRa's plate away, but failed.

SoRa therefore, was just chuckling, enjoying the love scandal her sisters was entangled into "Why are you worrying about work that much? Did they not tell you that you can start working next month?"

"They did, but what if I they throw me out, just because of this scandal?"

"What? I beg you, look at these pictures, your face is not even clearly visible... And stop overreacting, this will be over sooner than you think..."

"I need to meet up with him..." With a stern face expression Louise chewed on her food slowly

"You mean Taehyung? I would like to hear what he'll tell you, take me with you sis, I want to record your drama!" Louise was sending glares at SoRa which made her take her plate and eat in front of the TV, leaving Louise alone.

*

"No, wait we have to stop—" He said panting heavily

"But we were just about to get excited baby boy, you can't let me back here in the wardrobe room craving for more of your love, can you?"

"I know, but what if the staff sees us?"

"Aww I love it how cute and innocent you act, but I also know what of a hard dick you can be, so stop pretending being a good good boy. Why shouldn't we let them see? It is sure entertaining to watch us from afar, don't you think so? She said devilishly, teasing him.

"Just a little longer, okay?" She gave him a deep French kiss while sitting on top of him in the big armchair with her hands on his shoulders.

Suddenly his phone started to ring
"I'm sorry babe, I gotta pick it up, it's really urgent." He went out.

"I hate you for such things, sucker, you'll be punished when we'll be back at it." She added with a sadistic tone in her voice.

The beautiful lady whose clothes looked a bit too loose after the meeting with the young guy, fixed herself in front of the big mirror, and took a package of Marlboro and a lighter out of her velvet YSL purse.

She then put one cigarette between her well drawn, red lips and started smoking elegantly in the small wardrobe room, distracting herself from the ruined mood. The next moment as she took out her phone to check her Instagram out, something stroke her eye as she scrolled through her news feed. Taeri felt anger and jealousy rise inside of her body.

Curiosity was swallowing her up, as she was dying to know who that woman was who captured his heart.

Nobody knew, how far this would go, but the war of love seemed to already have started.

*

On the same day Taehyung received a message from Louise.
"Oh, a message from Louise? Looks like she's got the bait..." He chuckled while looking out of the wide window in front of him and sitting cross legged in his tremendous big leather armchair, drinking whiskey and smirking while enjoying himself. "Finally..."

----------------
N O T E :

Thank you for reading.
Stay strong
~L